An Apology From Roblox

Author Topic: An Apology From Roblox  (Read 10256 times)

Wow, what are the chances of that. (Current Spammer)

The funny thing is, that same person is constantly spamming Roblox, saying that Blockland is better :)  I really can't figure him out.

I accept your apology. Oh, and welcome to Blockland.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:22:15 PM by NoZoner »

I accept your apology, but it isn't your fault, it is the people that raid.

Yep there is another raider right now T-T

Hey while you're here and I actually remember what topic this is, can you explain the name 'Roblox' to me? Sounds like a mix between 'robot' and 'blocks.' I can understand 'blocks' but where does the 'robot' come in?

I really have no idea where "Ro" comes in.  The closest thing I can think of, is how closely the player-model resembles an old-fashioned, stereotypical robot.

I accept, but seeing what happened today in the games section, i give up on trying to go over to roblox and end this crap, and forever believe roblox is horrid :D

I know what you mean.  Just today a friend of mine made a thread telling everyone to stop raiding Blockland, and the admins removed the thread, and warned him for "advertising" other games.

Usually I would just let you decipher what the hell I am trying to get across by studying the image, but just GTFO. The more you talk about roblox the more the "idiot" side of your community comes over here. I know you mean well but the more you just even mention it, the worse it becomes.

Hmmm... Apology accepted? lolwut

Usually I would just let you decipher what the hell I am trying to get across by studying the image, but just GTFO. The more you talk about roblox the more the "idiot" side of your community comes over here. I know you mean well but the more you just even mention it, the worse it becomes.

forget you

What he said.

Yes, Welcome!

Also, forget off Yeturn.

Yeturn you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. This thread can do no more than lighten up the situation between ROBLOX and Blockland. He didn't invite spammers or anything with his post, and did not influence any such actions. It is just a mere coincidence that someone is spamming our forums at the same time.

By the way shanethe13, I loved your post. It didn't compare anything that was better between the two games, (besides community, which you are probably right about anyways) which is often a common mistake made by "peace makers". I accept your apology.