Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8820786 times)

Omg. That water droplet makes you look like you have a huge mole by your eye.

Oh man

Lol. When I posted it I thought the water droplets were on the tablet screen and I tried wiping them off

Why does a thread asking you to post real life pictures of your dope ass faces on the internet for anyone to see have 6562 pages?

Why does a thread asking you to post real life pictures of your dope ass faces on the internet for anyone to see have 6562 pages?
because its been around for like 6 years and it's been posted on several forum-generation thingys

do you not know what "dope" means, or are you like, actually complimenting people

do you not know what "dope" means, or are you like, actually complimenting people
Dope is the use or being on of a drug. Im implying that everyone is posting pictures of themselves being high or on drugs. "Compliment"

Then say "doped up", not dope. 'Cause like it or not, that's a compliment. :/

you look like that guy who made that day of retribution video
oh my god it's an exact match

Dope is the use or being on of a drug. Im implying that everyone is posting pictures of themselves being high or on drugs. "Compliment"
wtf lol
this kid must be "dope"

Why is everyone really unattractive except me and AdinX?
:"(

lol wtf is this stuff

hahahahahahaha. Dope as a noun can mean heroin or weed, depending on who you're talking to. Dope as a verb never means on drugs.

not dope enough since you haven't posted

I think it's too short
[ img width=900]http://i.imgur.com/3Hnt286.jpg[/img]

Here's some more muscle. It's too short as well ;)
[ img width=900]http://i.imgur.com/CFA0EdM.jpg[/img]
hahahahhahahhaha omg

Nice pizzaface.
Please tell me the second photo is a pisstake because that is too much.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:30:40 PM by Badspot »