Author Topic: Donnies Catch/Toothed Deer - Guilt tripping, narcissistic, and entitled scumbag  (Read 14902 times)

STOP YOUR VICTIM COMPLEX.
YOUR
VICTIM
COMPLEX.

Its really easy to notice now.
You say these words, but I don't think you know what they mean. A victim complex is when someone is delusional about being persecuted, when in reality they're not being persecuted.

Having a drama made about you for ANY reason is most definitely persecution, whether or not the criticism is valid.

reminder that critiwakets has severe social disorders and should be avoided

reminder that critiwakets has severe social disorders and should be avoided
does he actually? i dont know him at all so, heh..

ah man crit makes me laugh every time I see him post
keep up the good work buddy I gotta go get some water

the OP and the person OP is making a drama about are both handicapped in this case, but after I saw the PM sent to Donnies, I have to side with him
/nosupport

op and critawakets are mentally disabled, especially critawakets.

op and critawakets are mentally disabled, especially critawakets.
this

"Alright, I've been thinking. When Donnie gives you memes, don't make memalade - make Donnie take the memes back! Get mad! I don't want your damn memes, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see Donnie's manager. Make Donnie rue the day he thought he could give OP memes. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your forum down! With the memes. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible meme that burns your forum down!"

The only thing I got from Folie's new account was "Aww, shucks :)" back in 2015.  Folie was never hostile to me in his old account as well, though I've been living under a rock for months.  I've seen what he's like in his previous accounts, but honestly people should stop being edgy and serious in general as if the forum was their lifeblood and that the attitudes of their overseas "friends" was actually important to their life. I use humour with people like Donnie all the time and I've never had any problems derailing a possible flame-thrower war train.

20% of life is life, 30% is how you perceive it, and 50% is your reaction to it.  If he's being an ass, then slap that juicy ass and get some kinky humour in there. It doesn't matter what you do to change the course of the topic, just change it.  Be proactive.  Complaining about negativity will only attract more negativity to you.  I tend to see that a lot not only on this forum, but in family as well.

So stop being edgy, and start being smooth.  Start being a smooth operator.

---

Believe it or not, Maxwell here taught me how not to stuffpost.  Did I go into a wailing frenzy about how the universe is collapsing into a black hole because of how other people justly thought I was an idiot?  No.  I took the advice and applied it, and everyone was happy.  So Donnie doesn't really have an excuse either, though he is behaving himself here.

---

But the saying still goes:  Let bygones be bygones.  What are you doing making all the effort to complain in the first place?  Do you really want something positive to come out of this?  After all, that message you sent him was quite acidic.