Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 781833 times)

were you at least in the top 4?
would be even better if you lost all 4 of them

and played symmetra on dm and just lasered everybody to death
I'm kind of curious if I can just set up turrets on a spawn and walk away, I suspect they'll either be destroyed on spawn or people won't spawn there

there is a special place in hell for people who play symmetra in dm/tdm

I got placed gold in comp

Ravioli ravioli shoot me in the loving headioli

I got placed gold in comp

Ravioli ravioli shoot me in the loving headioli
I only got the game I think 2 months ago, I placed plat (2600-ish I don't remember the exact number) in season 5 but then dropped to gold in season 6 (2435), and then I lost a couple of matches afterwards, haha, feels bad man. I am finding that I enjoy the other gamemodes much more than comp though.

i see people saying how they rly don't like the other maps in deathmatch but idk i feel like they're fine for the most part (altho i feel like some of em might be a tad too big)
but wha do ya guys think

i see people saying how they rly don't like the other maps in deathmatch but idk i feel like they're fine for the most part (altho i feel like some of em might be a tad too big)
but wha do ya guys think

4v4 TDM is the only playable deathmatch imo

4v4 TDM is the only playable deathmatch imo
it became really prevalent that OW is no quake dm. infinite ammo combined with abilities basically removed half the strategy of a DM mode and some heroes are just forgeted (zarya and ana come to mind)

atleast with tdm you could have more strategy like bastion/mercy/rein

I'm super burnt out of this game. Been playing Blizz's other game HOTS a lot

I'm super burnt out of this game. Been playing Blizz's other game HOTS a lot
how good is lucio/zarya in that? the other characters I don't care about but they seem fun

how good is lucio/zarya in that? the other characters I don't care about but they seem fun
Oh trust me a lot of other chars are super fun. All of the OW chars can auto attack while moving except for Zarya, and Genji is the only one who uses mana for some reason.

TDM loving sucks and the spawning system loving sucks

Im not surprised its even worse in DM

there is a special place in hell for people who play symmetra in dm/tdm
yeah its called the screen where you open lootboxes