Author Topic: Ran out of things to post eh bud?  (Read 9089 times)

spencer
you're the type of person completely unsuited for a mature internet forum
come back with a better attitude and smartened up
or just leave altogether

plus
you're not threatening at all
lol

Not if your key is banned...
My key get banned HAHAH for what? I'm just gonna rant about you friends on my server.

My key get banned HAHAH for what? I'm just gonna rant about you friends on my server.
Oh my god, are you loving serious? :D

Isn't there a way so when he tries to buy Blockland again because he got key revoked while using his mommys credit card that the amazon payment + other services can reject the credit card so he can't buy it?

spencer
you're the type of person completely unsuited for a mature internet forum
come back with a better attitude and smartened up
or just leave altogether

plus
you're not threatening at all
lol
MATURE! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAH HOLY stuff

yeah
what do you even host?
ranting to yourself?

you can be banned for attacking servers, by the way.

I want to brick this kid, really hard.
His annoyances are starting to make nerves in my body jump.

Isn't there a way so when he tries to buy Blockland again because he got key revoked while using his mommys credit card that the amazon payment + other services can reject the credit card so he can't buy it?
Give that prick more money? No. It wont get revoked because I've done nothing. Hahah! If it does. I'll sue em!

MATURE! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAH HOLY stuff
TALKING IN ALL UPPERCAPS HAHAHA LOLOLOL I'M FUNNY AND IT REALLY PROVES MY POINT WHEN I YELL LIKE THIS

Give that prick more money? No. It wont get revoked because I've done nothing. Hahah! If it does. I'll sue em!
Aww, little jimmy is sueing the creator of blockland!
A 14 year old VS. a 30+ year old in court because 14 year old timmy jimmy crashed Badspots servers!

Hahah! If it does. I'll sue em!

No you wont. You don't have the money to do that. Even if you did, you'd lose because he has the right to revoke your key at any time.

Aww, little jimmy is sueing the creator of blockland!
A 14 year old VS. a 30+ year old in court because 14 year old timmy jimmy crashed Badspots servers!
You're funny man. Real funny. You little brony friend he take away something I PAYED FOR! I never was going to crash anything. Just talk about you idiots when I get the chance.

I'll sue em!
you agree when you purchase blockland that your key can be revoked at any time for any reason

Riiight.