Author Topic: Rusty - starting stuff in Nickpb's drama, being incredibly salty, being a dumbass  (Read 5141 times)

I think I know what I meant when I posted it mate.
If ego could fuel rockets we'd be exploring nearby solar systems with this simple quote.

god loving damnit rusty how ignorant can you be

-sir dooble being a wise man-
[/quote
o

but he's still being an ass
[/quot
Why Sre there so many bbcode forgetups lately jfc

I'm not seeking negative attention, I was yesterday but it's a new dawn it's a new day

I'm not seeking negative attention, I was yesterday but it's a new dawn it's a new day
god loving damnit rusty how ignorant can you be

Right, so that means we should just flush away the past right?

Lmao not even trying to save yourself

I was gonna say something in your defense but lol

I want you to find somewhere where I specifically said that I do not care.
Its about the context

The thing is badspot has been online for the last hour and he would have banned me already had I done anything wrong, but I have not yet on this account.

The key-point of that quote wasn't "negative attention seeking" (that was just relevant to the time when Badspot said it), but the fact that Context is more important than exact wording.

The thing is badspot has been online for the last hour and he would have banned me already had I done anything wrong, but I have not yet on this account.

Maybe hes waiting to find more evidence of your obvious bullstuff

just because it shows up in recent users online doesn't mean hes still online. The closer to the end it is the longer the user hasn't done any activity. For all we know he could be getting your ban ready as I type this response.

To be honest it started out today, I showed everybody the bullstuff that Kickflow was sending to me on facebook at which point the fanboys came rushing in to save him so I told them to forget off, everybody else got super salty at me for doing so and things got blown waaay out of proportion just like what happened in the Nickpb topic, Kickflow has proceeded to ruin relations with somebody I care about very much leaving lasting damage, something that I never left for him.