Author Topic: how did you discover blockland?  (Read 6090 times)

searching "lego game" on google or something
and from the roblox vs blockland fiasco going on back then

YouTube ads, back when stop-motion Lego animations were a thing.

I can't remember where, but I asked on some forum for a game "with a lot of vehicles in it" (back in 2010ish). Someone said Blockland, I googled it, diddled the demo a bit, and eventually saved up enough to buy it.

I think this series of videos convinced me to buy the game.

i was watching videos made by this one roblox youtuber called nintendozachery or something, and he did a video on BL. however it didnt say the name so i had to go out and find the name on my own, got the demo for about 2 months and bought the game around 08-09

I first saw it from an ad on another familiar building game, the one that starts with an R... I think. Ironic, though that'd it be there of all places. I didn't get it, since my parents could not trust the internet at all when it came to buying things.
Years later after seeing a test video of the game, I got the demo, played it off and on the next two years.
One day, I decided to go back, I also checked the wikipedia page, having the massive coincidence that the game had been released on Steam that very day.
So, I waited a few days until Christmas and bought it.

I saw this on some free game online and I found this it look fun :D

found while searching for a game like roblox which doesn't suck, as I had already played it for several years and have gotten sick of it

found blockland around v19, played the demo, immediately fell in love

some time layer I bought the game at 20 dollars totally worth it

a blockland ad with the blockhead in space holding a wrench

Surfing around YouTube, and then found this video called 'How to make a soda machine'. Yet the game wasn't mentioned, I found a guy who said 'This game is called BlockLand.' The game interested me, so I started saving up $20 USD. And now here I am...

Awesome lego house, then i searched Blockland on yt, and found that one cops and robber video on Badspot's channel

I was a richardbrat back then, so when I found roblox was free, I got that instead. But I didn't like it, so in the end Blockland was my first online content I ever purchased. (Out of pocket money. I was proud of that for some reason.)

"Sandbox building games" I was really into building when I was little,I got the demo(v19)on my old computer and years later I got the game.