Author Topic: games that would be better if made different  (Read 4231 times)

As far as APB: Reloaded goes...

Significant problems with the netcode mean that a lot of players cannot control vehicles or reliably hit targets. There's gigantic problems with the game's weapon balance. Most of the vehicle upgrades cannot be unlocked in-game, and must be purchased through the extremely hard to navigate ARMAS store. There's absolutely no reason to use police sirens and LTL weapons are twice the work for the same amount of experience, and without the ability to ram-raid, playing as an Enforcer is ridiculously frustrating. Matchmaking is a complete joke.

Overall, I wanted basically a multiplayer LSPDFR, but instead I've got a shooter with a cops/robbers skin and the paint is shedding at an alarming rate.

When I feel less tired, I'll talk about the LEGO games and Halo 4.

i remember playing APB reloaded and it was a lot of fun if you just kind of ignored literally every stuffty balanced weapon and whatever
the eventaully you ran into the paywalls and stopped

tony i consider self-circumcision fun that doesn't mean it should be a game

slaves to armok ii

it would be great if it were finished and also used my cpu better

slaves to armok ii

it would be great if it were finished and also used my cpu better
cpu fortress

Half-Life 2, if it stuck to the beta theme where everything looked a bit darker and gritty and kept things like the bullsquid.

This, I love the look of the concept art for Half Life 2, and it's beta stages. They really should've kept in houndeyes and bullsquids though.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star/Color Splash

Give it an actual story and a soul and it'd be so much better. Oh and it would have also been better if Bowser isn't the villain/final boss for once.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star/Color Splash

Give it an actual story and a soul and it'd be so much better. Oh and it would have also been better if Bowser isn't the villain/final boss for once.

^

NFS 2015 if the handling wasn't stuffe

If the sims 1 was made open world and had more customization options then it would probably be the best PC Game of all time. Then again if The sims 2 was open world and fixed then it would be the best game of all time

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

get rid of the loving SKILL TREE

I think every game has room for both subjective and objective improvements.

If there was a truly perfect game you'd never really need to play anything else .
While every game has room for improvements, I believe OP probably meant like, a drastic change.

Although, still, any game could be made better that way.

Metal Gear Survive :cookieMonster:

im pretty sure that would just be better if it wasn't made at all