56 (87.5%)
no
5 (7.8%)
idk never tried it?
1 (1.6%)
umm yes and no?
2 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Is it worth is  (Read 2306 times)

This game has very easy building and dosen't have updates often :D (Except for v15 to v16)

You are on a forum dedicated to blockland. What do you think we will say?
This. Beat me to it.

We wouldn't be here on these forums unless we found the game interesting enough to continue investing our time in and thus we probably were willing to spare the 20$ to get the most out of the game.

If you're looking for an unbiased opinion, I suggest not asking in a forum populated by people have decided to buy it themselves.

as far as im aware not all of the members on this have paid for it.

No it isn't worth 20$...

...It's worth more  :cookieMonster:

...It's worth more  :cookieMonster:
Agreed!
Blockland is seriously Good game. Its so Cheap, and its so Awesome. You can do whatever you want, only your Imagination is the Wall that you can't pass.

as far as im aware not all of the members on this have paid for it.
We wouldn't be here on these forums unless we found the game interesting enough to continue investing our time in it.

If we haven't bought it yet, either we haven't been here very long or we don't have the money.

Yes the 20$ is worth it. With that you have access to unlimited bricks. You can make freinds. Download content made from other users or even make your own! Very neat graphics and high quallity lights and emitters. DM or buidl your own! You can build everything. Explore new maps. Yep its worth it.

Thanks for feedback people i will buy and download on friday
: )

Why wait for friday?
You know your parents pin number, right?

yea but i dont have time til then as going away for the week back next friday ; )