Author Topic: Robocraft : Gunbeds still op  (Read 13946 times)

can climb up to the edges of any map and peck away at people

Thanks for your suggestion.
lol k
The new system is designed to slow down you progress through the game, it is also designed to encourage – but not force – you to retain some low Tier Robots.
Okay fine. but uh, 3 garage slots
It helps give more incentive to have more Garage Slots, and gives some users incentives to short-cut the system by paying money.
Oh, so it was for money.
All the money generated by these incentives goes straight back into the development to make the game better and bigger for everyone.
Yeah that's kind of what money does. Part of this buys you a new TV as well.

We will never ‘force’ you to pay money. We prefer to give these ‘short-cut’ style incentives to those who have money spare whilst making it realistic for a user to play the game all the way through and get everything in the game (bar cosmetics) for free without ever spending a penny.
Understandable, but the entire game is now flooded with 'short-cuts'. Earning RP. Buying things without RP. Converting TP. Unlocking more garage slots. Earning more TP. With all this shortcut incentive, no wonder I never see people with cosmetics. They can't afford them.

We think that stance is very fair, as ultimately you can get months of entertainment for the grand price of $0.00 whilst others who pay in game pay and support the development and services for the rest.
Yeah can't wait till it takes twice as long to get level 100, with premium 'fixing' that.

The Uber Tech point system along with ‘Early Access’ have given us a jump in revenue which helps pay for all the servers you play on and allows us to grow the team a little bit (just a little bit) which allows us to get more features done faster for the rest of you who want to play for free.
Early access doesn't bother me. They generally give us some free L1 parts to try out while premium users experiment the higher tiers. And yes you guys need money, understood.

Don’t worry, Freejam will always aim to play on the fair side of F2P. We will put incentives in for users to short-cut by paying, but we will always make sure that users who don’t want to pay can get fantastic fun entertainment for months on end and can realistically get to the end game for free.
But really? The suggestion would barely hurt your uberpoints sales anyways.
As explained, 100 t1 TP = 50 t2 = 25 t3 = 12 t4 = 6 t5 = 3 t6 = 1 t7, where with uberpoints, 100 t1 TP = 100 uberpoints.

Rest in Peace suspension

Rest in Peace Robocraft

It was fun.

wait so can someone explain exactly what happened to the game I haven't played it since like pre-armor

wait so can someone explain exactly what happened to the game I haven't played it since like pre-armor
new tp system that forgeted up everything.

new tp system that forgeted up everything.
just read through the forums learning about the new system

yep they forgeted it up
but there will always be those 7 year old moderators/honorary jammers that will defend freejam with their lives

... Now I'm just gonna go uninstall Robocraft. Finally looked at this thread again.

Huge bump, they fixed a bunch of things with SMGs now and new things that go against gunbeds

You wasted your time, TP system= stuff

game was very nice when the plasma was released, but, you know.

Huge bump, they fixed a bunch of things with SMGs now and new things that go against gunbeds
"new things that go against gunbeds"
>goes and checks
"we increased cpu cost of weapons and wheels"

so basically grind2win. lol.

less armor or less gun

less armor or less gun
Till you remember that level gives more CPU, then you realize that this really only affects new people.