Author Topic: Magicka - quite possibly the most fun game on steam.  (Read 2758 times)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42910/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

This game is perfect. It has the unique dynamic spell combinations, a lot of robes to forget around with, "magicks", lots of items, two main campaigns, 3 side campaigns and a stuff ton of survival challenges and PvP maps. It's not expensive and the DLC are cheap.

Buy it.

I would love to play it in co-op but either the rooms are locked or there's nobody to play with

I'd love to play if my bank account wasn't handicapped.

I have it. It's loads more fun when you're playing with someone else though.

the voiceacting is the best part

My computer hates this game. I lag so bad while playing. There and there are hardly any settings to change in order to fix that

In my opinion this game is pretty damn boring. All it is is just spamming SDF or something and you win. If that doesn't work, you're forgeted.

I just finished the campaign with a friend, if anyone wants to play sometime I would.

In my opinion this game is pretty damn boring. All it is is just spamming SDF or something and you win. If that doesn't work, you're forgeted.
Well you clearly missed the point of the game entirely.

Me and my brother play this a lot

it would be better if there weren't that one steam beam that is better than every other spell

I don't think it's much fun.

tonkka, ladies and gents

it would be better if there weren't that one steam beam that is better than every other spell
there's a myriad of better spells than QF-S-A-A-A or QF-QF-QF-A-S

such as E-QR-A-A-A (ice crystals that brutally electrocute things nearby, useful for electrobes and cyber robes)
or E-D-F-F-F (volcanoes that can set damaging fires and are faster to cast than grease)
or D-QR-QR-QR-QR (tiny rock covered in icicles)
or QF-A-R (freezes and zaps)
or Q-Q-Q-Q-Q (riot hose)
or QF-A-S-A-E (area-cast near enemies, stand still or teleport away, and watch the fireworks)

and there's rock armor (E-D), ice armor (E-QR), resistance aura (E-anything else)
the armor and resistances can be mix-matched (E-D-F, E-D-S, E-D-R, E-D-Q, E-D-W, E-D-QF, E-QR-A)

it's a matter of experimenting and being a mad scientist, really

I have it but I lag terribly in it :/