Author Topic: Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread  (Read 58246 times)

stocking is like the best troll ever
everyone knows she trolls yet you all still feed her lmao

you said something on-topic and i questioned it

seriously i don't see how it's derailing

the name of my server and mod are confidential because if people knew i made them then they would harass me on the forum + in-game

stocking is waving her ass around in public and everyone is getting offended by it and asking why she's such a horrible person and THINK OF THE KIDS
and stocking is still just waving her ass

NEXT WEEK ON: The misadventures of Stocking and the pusillanimous individualcats, Stocking calls Kyro a friend and no one even knows what the thread's about anymore.

on another note i think hammer did it who agrees with me

lol

stocking has always been an attention seeking whoremeister, i dont get why everyone forgets this every time she "comes back"

on another note i think hammer did it who agrees with me
So we're all in agreement? Hammer did it? Yeah? yeah.

iirc hammer or pacnet posted a screenshot of their server with udp unicorn open or something

I also was interested in hearing what Ephi had to say so I'm glad this topic was made. It I wasn't I was going to tell him feel free to use my topic to discuss it. Hammer pretty much turned it against him anyway lol.

lol

stocking has always been an attention seeking whoremeister, i dont get why everyone forgets this every time she "comes back"

BRIAN DONT

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/9584-cm958434fe2793cc1f1bgif-EyO9.gif/img]

BRIAN DONT

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/9584-cm958434fe2793cc1f1bgif-EyO9.gif/img]
incredible job

why's big bro riding that drone too though

I also was interested in hearing what Ephi had to say so I'm glad this topic was made. It I wasn't I was going to tell him feel free to use my topic to discuss it. Hammer pretty much turned it against him anyway lol.
yeah, i'm pretty disregarding all the other posts in here as simple time killing till ephi tells the full and surely hilarious story