Author Topic: So, im in a bit of trouble in science.  (Read 1308 times)

so far its only week 2-3 and i already have a 29, my friend has a 0, and other people have 30-40-50-60's and above, any tips on how to bring my grade up, ive turned everything in with 80's and 75's, HELP

do better

ask the teacher what you can do for extra credit. ask for help when you don't understand things. look on tutoring sites like khan academy for some extra help. study more.

smoking the pages of your work isn't turning it in

actual answer: you're probably goofing off in class and you need to study more
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:11:28 PM by Daswiruch »

i also have this side question on the subject of school if op doesnt mind i ask

i tried changing my classes from non honors to honors, i havent got an answer. what do i do if i get non honors i dont want to be there

but to op: crunch as much study you can. its always easy for me because its the beginning of the school year

do better

Anyway, do you have a TON of homework, or a normal amount? And what's the average grade of the people in the class?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:15:53 PM by Red Spy »

I could help you out if you need. Science is too ambiguous. What subjects do you have rxactly?

i also have this side question on the subject of school if op doesnt mind i ask

i tried changing my classes from non honors to honors, i havent got an answer. what do i do if i get non honors i dont want to be there
talk to the counselor about it. when i wasn't put in AP i talked to my school's counselor and she fixed it in a day. tbh i wish most of the kids who are in ap weren't in ap, most of them don't want to do any work and whine whenever they have to read more than a paragraph or write more than 3 sentences

ask the teacher what you can do for extra credit. ask for help when you don't understand things. look on tutoring sites like khan academy for some extra help. study more.

Your friend is literally trying to fail. There is literally no way to get a 0 if you're not purposely trying to fail.

Your friend is literally trying to fail. There is literally no way to get a 0 if you're not purposely trying to fail.
This. I couldn't get under 25 even with doing not a damn thing

how do you even get a 25 without some kinda grading error

the lowest score here to my knowledge is a 55, and failing is 64 and below

ive turned everything in with 80's and 75's, HELP

You clearly haven't if you're failing.