Author Topic: Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)  (Read 19116 times)

JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO WTFWTFWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF F

Wrong.
This forgeter did a crime, he should be investigateed and reported to the police. If I were a vigilante* I would give him the death sentence. If he does that to cats, and laughs at the cat's suffering, then imagine what he would do to humans.

*note: I do not condone nor think vigilantism is a good idea, and only certain people are able to pull it off relatively well.
This is a great example of why vigilantism is illegal and will never be legal in the loving united states of america.

Wrong.
This forgeter did a crime, he should be investigateed and reported to the police. If I were a vigilante* I would give him the death sentence. If he does that to cats, and laughs at the cat's suffering, then imagine what he would do to humans.

*note: I do not condone nor think vigilantism is a good idea, and only certain people are able to pull it off relatively well.

What this kid did is awful but internet vigilantism is bad and annoying

I'm saying he doesn't deserve to be loving executed.
Our justice system doesn't think he should be executed either. It's just an involuntary response from the public. There is a zero percent chance that this teenager will be executed. Best case scenario is many months of juvie and mandatory psychiatric treatment.

This forgeter did a crime, he should be investigateed and reported to the police.
The problem with 'private investigating culture' is that oftentimes the wrong person ends up getting reported to the police because the internet is a terrible detective. Other times the correct person gets reported for a crime they didn't commit, maybe because a person on the internet decided to slander them and say they did something illegal.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:38:52 PM by SeventhSandwich »

I would not consider reporting somebody for a crime private investigating, unless the wrong person is intentionally reported. when I say private investigating, I mean harassing phone calls, food deliveries, etc

also, a word for tony: DrenDran is a self-described fascist. take that as you will.

The problem with 'private investigating culture' is that oftentimes the wrong person ends up getting reported to the police because the internet is a terrible detective. Other times the correct person gets reported for a crime they didn't commit, maybe because a person on the internet decided to slander them and say they did something illegal.

remember when reddit "found" the guy responsible for the boston bombing?

it's awful that this kid is kicking a cat, but the fact that people are private investigating him is really awful too

it's terrible but i have zero sympathy for this kid. hopefully he gets a long ass prison sentence.

remember when reddit "found" the guy responsible for the boston bombing?
or when 4chan found shia's flag? and every single hidden flag since?

or when 4chan found shia's flag? and every single hidden flag since?

Are you arguing in favor of private investigating?

also, a word for tony: DrenDran is a self-described fascist. take that as you will.
I don't think Tony cares one way or the other.