Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43960 times)

If this is the case, as Maxx said, only figuring out the correct algorithm can cause the some-what hacker to obtain many keys. Keys are generated in a fashioned orders as with first 3 digits, AAA, AAB, through Z, right? If that person finds out how to crack this pattern, he may be giving a risk to the community.
Also, each key.dat is encrypted randomly based on the computer, so only your computer can read it properly.

Also, each key.dat is encrypted randomly based on the computer, so only your computer can read it properly.
And if you're on a single server with 20 other people you can also read their key.dat's.

buncha fukin nerds were able to get a key that i dont even have lol

clarification: my key wasnt even stolen, it was a friends, they just think its mine because the server is under my name
rip friends key

like I said before, people who are forgeted enough in the head to go out of their way to do crap like this don't deserve to have internet access.

computermix tried stealing my key when i posted in the help board saying I lost my 14139 ID key. BrianSmith tried getting me to download a script made by computermix.

I have concluded after a lot of "buddy-buddy" steam chat that CCA is currently using the alts Zey 13982 and Jey 47764. This coming from CCA directly. Then from a source who i assume would prefer to stay anonymous these keys are mostly fake and someone figured out a way to generate the last few digits and this is a hoax to lower the credibility of CBM host. Only the first part i can confirm first-hand.

see, i don't post stuff like this because they will have a inevitable vendetta against you.

see, i don't post stuff like this because they will have a inevitable vendetta against you.
*real scary*

*real scary*

the world of hacking is indeed real scary. hackers can control gas lines and nuclear power plants. in fact, someone put malware in an iran nuclear power plant, and set their nuclear program back by 2 years. it is freaky stuff man.

You're, uh, you're overestimating these kids a little much there, bucko.

You're, uh, you're overestimating these kids a little much there, bucko.

i was just stating all that because of your tone, it makes me think that you feel that hackers can't physically hurt you.

hillkill are you telling me that you think the end point of all this business is man of reason forgetin shooting you

hillkill are you telling me that you think the end point of all this business is man of reason forgetin shooting you
oh stuff we're loving done man

conspiarcy: all the banned users who never came back are coming back to attack us