Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 321378 times)

Execute AFO.  All players be advised, we are currently taking up a position at NMB to regroup while we pursue the fleeing group from high altitude.  AEGIS-1 & 2 will be patrolling around NMB in the forests and communicating with other drones in the drone force to coordinate attacks.  With the fire occurring, it should give us time to regroup, heal and repair.

Once entering my old workshop, I roll up my sleeves and get to work, instantly gathering robot parts and assembling them together.  I press a few buttons on a data pad, and set the datapad down, which is followed by the sound of whirring and grinding machinery from down the hall, and a slough of alarms.  He then sits down at his old desk, and begins to sketch out designs.

He then sits down at his old desk, and begins to sketch out designs.

As he sketches, a feeling of uneasiness washes over him. A moment later a hand presses against his shoulder as the presence of another individual makes itself clear; breathing right down his neck.

"Working on something?"

"Always working on something," he says, not diverting his attention away from his work, thinking he might be hallucinating due to sleep deprivation.

"You haven't slept in days. It's not healthy you know." he responds.

"Believe it or not, evil sleeps too. Your not putting anything or anyone at risk by taking some time off, they'll manage on their own for a while." he adds on.

"Besides. You'll make a mistake eventually; either that or you'll crash from the deprivation. Whichever happens first."

My hand slows, loosening grip on the stylus, before I realize that this feels too real for a hallucination.  As my eyes begin to shut, I try to continue drawing, fighting to keep my eye open, nodding off, before my hand stops and I try to look up at the owner of the voice, before my vision fads to black and my head hits the table.

The man hears the sound of a small droidbot moving down the hall towards the entrance of the workshop.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:29:07 AM by SWAT One »

"Good night sweet prince." he says before patting him on the head. He then turns his head towards the hallway.

"Now then, lets see what Tamal is like..."

Turn 53 Results

TableSalt wakes up inside the revival chamber of the bunker. It must have come online shortly after he died.

Nicepoint finishes installing Quantum Circuitry

Twix departs from Nimbus Military Base towards the bunker.

Failbros2 interrupts Twix and offers him a net; saving him the potential trouble of having to go to the bunker.

AL-22 heads towards the mountains in his Tank. Hoping to figure out what the hell is going on.

AEGIS-3 & 4 Patrol around and protect Nimbus Military Base.

AEGIS-1 & 2 scan the woodlands together for any sign of the smaller thermal signatures.

AEGIS-1 & 2 manage to spot small thermal signatures ahead of a following group of aliens.

They stop to scan them and discover something incredible.

These small aliens are emitting an unidentifiable form of sonic wavelength that the rest of the aliens respond towards. They seem to be leading them away from the fires tactically.

These small creatures must be some sort of tactical alien; no doubt behind the ambushes. It's entirely possible they are the ones who release those ear-piercing shrieks and call upon their allies.

I jump over to sOBP and help the assistant drone in building. (3 turns left)

time for some extreme productivity
head back to fob/radar outpost thing and construct some turrets for defense
next build a little building for research of the aliens
order carrier to deploy some fighters to scout the mountains and find wherever a nest could be
and uh catch live specimen

this could be done over the course of a few turns but idk
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 08:09:17 AM by Twix »

Did i escape the burning forest?

Mount the MG42, just incase if an attack starts.

If possible, upgrade the icy atomic bomb

It must be used for a very dangerous situation, basically saved for the boss