Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 787574 times)

wait what the forget i thought you said m4a1
Sorry, I ninja'd it because I thought, Wait, It's suppose to be a semi-automatic weapon.
So I ended up just changing it to a hunting rifle.

I'm working on something to replace the snowball. Also I'm using the hunting rifle for a personal MineZ texture pack.
So in MineZ the snowball item distracts zombies when thrown.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:41:33 PM by Sentry »

Thanks man! What's your steam name so I can add you. Mine's Sentry but there's too many people with that name for you to find me. Also it is for Minecraft, I wanted something for the bow as a reskin. Thanks for making it.

You're welcome. c:
Steam is in my profile, I'll add you tomorrow (gtg to bed, stupid curfew).

i made it largely to re-convince myself that i am actually pretty good at pixels

After seeing your work on Momentum I'm convinced you reside with the pixel art gods, dude.
I just happen to be the Zeus of pixel art gods C:< made a more fittingly designed for minecraft image, that's all.

I just made a more fittingly designed for minecraft image, that's all.
i don't agree at all.

default minecraft icons have an outline around them that are slightly darker than the color of the adjacent pixel, though occasionally completely black.

you had no outline around the majority of your image. bushido used a completely black outline. of the two, bushido's looks much more fitting.

the far right rifle is from a WW2 Minecraft gun pack, i did not make it.

i'll redo it if we're just going for 'hunting rifle'. that's way easier to pull off

i just want the haaaaaaat
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:23:48 AM by Bushido »

I felt like I did a good job on the stone texture.

I felt like I did a good job on the stone texture.

you did, how'd you do it? i've tried to make stone textures like that but they never come out right.

default minecraft icons have an outline around them that are slightly darker than the color of the adjacent pixel, though occasionally completely black.

I haven't played minecraft in forever and I only loaded the terrain sheet. I have no excuse ;-;

(actual wooden tool colors)

you did, how'd you do it? i've tried to make stone textures like that but they never come out right.

You take triangles, quadrilaterals and pentagons, then mash them together and use different shades for them.

Since we're doin guns, here's a mostly-finished desert eagle

everyone's pixel work is the bomb diggity good job

Rub a dub dub whats in the tub
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 02:25:37 AM by Legoboss »

Much better than your earlier stuff. What happened to the leftmost knight-thing's plume-thing though?

also the flag looks like it was snapped in half

Much better than your earlier stuff. What happened to the leftmost knight-thing's plume-thing though?

also the flag looks like it was snapped in half
Woops overlooked those :I