Author Topic: HTRAE (Parallel univere sandbox thing) - New thread, join while you can  (Read 9013 times)

IF YOU MAKE IT PIXELATED I WILL STAB YOU WITH A BABY
YES, A BABY
COOLER THAN A BRICK

IF YOU MAKE IT PIXELATED I WILL STAB YOU WITH A BABY
YES, A BABY
COOLER THAN A BRICK
SNIP & AN EDIT:
THERE USED TO BE AN ANTARCTICA HERE
BUT IT WAS IN THE WAY
POINT IS THAT IT WAS TOO SMOOTH N STUFF
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:30:21 PM by TristanLuigi »

NO
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POOR TENTACLE PENINSULA THAT WAS HEADED TOWARDS SOUTH AMERICA
IT IS NO LONGER FRAGMENTED
AAAAA BITCH

tl;dr it's too fluffy/smooth

NO
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POOR TENTACLE PENINSULA THAT WAS HEADED TOWARDS SOUTH AMERICA
IT IS NO LONGER FRAGMENTED
AAAAA BITCH

tl;dr it's too fluffy/smooth
F you. I'll fix it.

no f u
k

---
To all you folks watching this and thinking "what the forget?" - this is our new swag way of communication.

no f u
k

---
To all you folks watching this and thinking "what the forget?" - this is our new swag way of communication.
HERE YOU FLIPPING GO
ENGOY

why did you make a new one if there are already 3 other threads of the exact same thing? pretty dumb imo

NOT BAD
ALSO GAY PRETTY MAP MADE WITH handicapped SPLOTCHES SPLOTCHES
NICE

why did you make a new one if there are already 3 other threads of the exact same thing? pretty dumb imo
Because, 6.5 is dying and 6.0 is on the verge of explosion. Read the first page, it goes through this.
NOT BAD
ALSO GAY PRETTY MAP MADE WITH handicapped SPLOTCHES SPLOTCHES
NICE

Gee thanks

6.0 is an eternal war
6.5 is a boring global alliance [that no one wants]
humanity's future is cool but 2 don't hurt

bro add those maps to the op
bra
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:21:59 PM by Tudoreleuu »

6.0 is an eternal war
6.5 is a boring global alliance [that no one wants]
humanity's future is cool but 2 don't hurt
Pretty much. 6.0 is over (with a bad ending, or at least I predict it will), 6.5 is over (with a good ending.) And as he said it's fien to have 2.

bra

bra
But nothing is on either of them. We haven't gone to the Noom yet, and Acitcratna is empty.

Also, Humanity's Future is already full, basically.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:25:02 PM by TristanLuigi »

"Acitcratna"
I claim this as the name of a new fictional continent that may or may not exist ever.
Also, put them anyway. If someone plans to do a tiny research colony in Antarctica, let it be so.

and please remove the notes in (parathesises) - they're ugly and it's like you think the players are stupid

AND OH MY GODE START THE GAME ALREADY

"Acitcratna"
I claim this as the name of a new fictional continent that may or may not exist ever.
Also, put them anyway. If someone plans to do a tiny research colony in Antarctica, let it be so.

and please remove the notes in (parathesises) - they're ugly and it's like you think the players are stupid

AND OH MY GODE START THE GAME ALREADY
Done. Also the game has started, none of the players are online. Anyyyway, back to RPing (you're welcome to start a country.) Swat 3 won't misbehave, because if he does bad stuff will happen to him.

We start research on rockets so we can get to the Noom. It will take a couple years, but considering we've done it before on Earth, it won't be too hard.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:46:49 PM by TristanLuigi »