Zealot & Maxx Derail a Steam Thread (Read pages 4-8! Juicy!)

Author Topic: Zealot & Maxx Derail a Steam Thread (Read pages 4-8! Juicy!)  (Read 11378 times)

ur reading comprehension skills could use a little work
"too dense to use a VPN" would mean that because you are so dense, you did not use a VPN

unless u like, turn that off, lol
or what zealot said I guess
He specifically said "not too dense to use a VPN" meaning that he was not dense, and that people who used a VPN were acting dense.
My comprehension skills are on-point, at this moment.

ur reading comprehension skills could use a little work
"too dense to use a VPN" would mean that because you are so dense, you did not use a VPNunless u like, turn that off, lol
or what zealot said I guess
I messaged him back saying I was sorry, and that I'd be happy to talk.

He defriended me. Scared of confrontation?

He specifically said "not too dense to use a VPN" meaning that he was not dense, and that people who used a VPN were acting dense.

Okay, do I really have to explain this.

"Too ___" to do something means you can't do something for that reason.

"Too fat to dance."

"Too slow to run."

"Too dense to use a VPN."

However, since I WOULD use a VPN in that scenario, I am "Not to dense to use a VPN".
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:59:52 PM by McZealot »

I messaged him back saying I was sorry, and that I'd be happy to talk.

He defriended me. Scared of confrontation?
You did not message me at all, I removed you after you did not respond. See: the image i just loving posted that shows me having you removed after you didn't say a single word after you were online countless times.
Steam does not take in messages from people who are removed from your friends list, so on my end you sent jack stuff.

uh... nope. he said he is not too dense to use a VPN, implying that you are too dense to use a VPN. which means both you didn't use one, and you are dense. and the fact that you didn't use one is a consequence of you being dense, because you are too dense to use a VPN. you would be right if he had said he was not dense enough to use a VPN

I removed you after sending the last messages I sent you, you weren't responding so I didn't see a point to talk to you.
On my end:

Steam does not take in messages from people who are removed from your friends list, so on my end you sent jack stuff.

On my end:
Hmm... if only you hadn't removed me like a pansy. I added you to try and talk it out.

Hmm... if only you hadn't removed me like a pansy. I added you to try and talk it out.
"Hmmmhmhmhmhm................. ... ur a pansy becus someone with your name spammed my cy.tube and when i didn't respond to your steam messages you removed me.........."
when you say things like that you look like an idiot.
you're grasping at straws to just add stuff i say to your drama thread so it makes me look worse.

oh my loving god Maxx.
read pages 5-7 onward, and atleast think logically about what he is saying before instantly accusing me of doing something i didn't do

read pages 5-7 onward, and atleast think logically about what he is saying before instantly accusing me of doing something i didn't do
I did and you're overreacting.

"Hmmmhmhmhmhm................. ... ur a pansy becus someone with your name spammed my cy.tube and when i didn't respond to your steam messages you removed me.........."
when you say things like that you look like an idiot.
you're grasping at straws to just add stuff i say to your drama thread so it makes me look worse.
No, you're a pansy because when I added you to question you about your claims of not spamming my room, you de-friended me.

Do you know what pansy means?

No, you're a pansy because when I added you to question you about your claims of not spamming my room, you de-friended me.
you didn't say anything initially so i had nothing to respond to and i didn't care enough to wait for you to come back because you were going to drama me anyway
i'll honestly be free to talk, now that you're here

Okay kids, talk it out, no more fighting over trivial stuff when it's blatantly obvious that maxx didn't do stuff to your precious cy.tube.

it's blatantly obvious that maxx didn't do stuff
I'm not really sure it's blatantly obvious just because he says he didn't