Author Topic: Found some panties on my floor  (Read 2107 times)

I went over to my mom's to spend time with my sister and my dad was suggesting that she take me with her for the weekend, while my step mom was away.  My sister took me back to my dad's house and dropped me off, where I then walked in and my dad was sleeping.  I then walked into my room to find a thong.  I want to avoid another divorce between my father and step mom, what do I do?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:18:13 AM by Hydrabisque »

Pretend you didn't see anything, and don't say anything until you go, but make sure you're NEVER, coming back.

Otherwise everything will backfire.

but divorces are cool you get two houses that's one more than one and one less than three and less than three is <3 so obviously you should tell someone

Smell them.
If it smells like your father, don't worry, he's just a transvestite, and not cheating on your step-mom.
Do it while your family's around, too, just in case you need a second opinion

Smell them.
If it smells like your father, don't worry, he's just a transvestite, and not cheating on your step-mom.
Do it while your family's around, too, just in case you need a second opinion

~whatevaguy

They are mine, your dad gives terrible head.

They are mine, your dad gives terrible head.

the funny thing is I wouldn't doubt you've worn panties before. you make a good trap anyway.  :cookieMonster:

the funny thing is I wouldn't doubt you've worn panties before. you make a good trap anyway.  :cookieMonster:

Whenever I wear skinny jeans or (especially) if I'm feeling feminine that day I always wear panties.