Poll

climate change is bullshit

climate change is bullstuff
58 (54.2%)
no
49 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Author Topic: Climate Change - IcyGamma thinks not.  (Read 12372 times)

No the earth gets hotter because

Don't ignore a fact. Oh wait, your still buying into global warming. I guess you are ignoring many. Go digest what I've written and come back with something useful.

Don't ignore a fact. Oh wait, your still buying into global warming. I guess you are ignoring many. Go digest what I've written and come back with something useful.
You seem to have ignored the fact I dismissed what you said because you gave no proof.

the proof in my statement was making an brown townogy, like touching asphalt at night, yet you stated it without any proof.

I look outside.

I see snow.

Global warming is bullstuff, imo.

You seem to have ignored the fact I dismissed what you said because you gave no proof.

Unless I have to slam your face in a book you should stop being ignorant. My source is that from documentaries, internet blogs and websites, science magazines, and general science knowledge. Sorry thats too overwhelming for you.

Unless I have to slam your face in a book you should stop being ignorant. My source is that from documentaries, internet blogs and websites, science magazines, and general science knowledge. Sorry thats too overwhelming for you.
-citation needed-

What's funny is nothing will be gained from this argument.  No one's opinions will be changed because everyone is too damn stubborn.

-citation needed-

Why don't you bother looking into it yourself and disprove what I said rather than just saying I CAN'T SEE IT SO UR WRONG.

Why don't you bother looking into it yourself and disprove what I said rather than just saying I CAN'T SEE IT SO UR WRONG.

Doesn't the, "I CAN'T SEE IT SO UR WRONG" argument fall better into your statement then mine?

It was a show on Nation Geographic I watched earlier this year. There are many scientists who disagree with global warming, so clearly you haven't even looked into the argument.
yeah many out of the 96% who do

also if you can't tell me the name of the show then i don't believe you

also thank you dkamm i was looking for that comic

Doesn't the, "I CAN'T SEE IT SO UR WRONG" argument fall better into your statement then mine?

No, you are proposing bogus theories.
Science Magazine published an article about Co2 lagging behind temperature rise, meaning it can not be leading the temperature increase. The Co2 rule about it not starting warming is not a brand new fact, just the kind of thing you'd know if you knew what Co2 was. Go research about it for once.

According to www.eoearth.org causes of natural climate change are the result of "Variations in the Earth's orbital characteristics, Atmospheric carbon dioxide variations, Volcanic eruptions, Variations in solar output." which is proof that the Earths heat does change naturally, so you are obviously wrong about that. Carbon dioxide levels 'amplify' the warmth as I was saying before, they don't start warming. So all this gibberish about "C02 FROM YOU CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING SO STOP" is crap, because it doesn't cause it.

There is a documentary somewhere about global warming being a lie, where respected scientists share their views on the matter. Now, I'm not sure of the title of this, but its out there and worth a watch. You are being unrealistic if you expect me to remember the title and soruce of every single show I've watched related to or mentioning global warming in the last two years.

I do believe global warming is just for profit and political reasons. In fact, a doco called "The Great Global Warming Swindle" supports this, stating (to quote Wikipedias definition of the movie) "that the scientific opinion on climate change is influenced by funding and political factors, and questions whether scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming exists."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Global_Warming_Swindle#Evidential_issues

Before you say "well scientists were misrepresented there" while some may feel their statements were twisted, the information there is fact.

If you want more resources related to my information do some research. Scared of being proven wrong, or just lazy? A debate is a two way street, if you are gonna stand your ground and say that your exaggerated theories are true then why don't you present some actual information.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:56:48 PM by Sheath »

According to www.eoearth.org causes of natural climate change are the result of "Variations in the Earth's orbital characteristics, Atmospheric carbon dioxide variations, Volcanic eruptions, Variations in solar output." which is proof that the Earths heat does change naturally, so you are obviously wrong about that. Carbon dioxide levels 'amplify' the warmth as I was saying before, they don't start warming. So all this gibberish about "C02 FROM YOU CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING SO STOP" is crap, because it doesn't cause it.
It's easy to get a website and write bogus facts.

Where did these guys get their information from? Did they build a time machine and test global temperatures 300,000 years ago?

The guys FOR global warming got alot of facts from an article made by a teenager.

Don't start talking about the truth tellers, especially when school was cancelled due to COLD.

COLDCOLDCOLDCOLD

-lost all respect-

so you cite something as saying that co2 causes climate change, then you say that co2 from us doesn't cause climate change? you loving idiot, get the forget out of here and go watch some loving glenn beck.

and i DO UNDERSTAND that natural climate change occurs, but this is obviously beyond natural levels

edit:
The guys FOR global warming got alot of facts from an article made by a teenager.

Don't start talking about the truth tellers, especially when school was cancelled due to COLD.

COLDCOLDCOLDCOLD
climate change doesn't mean you suddenly won't have winter anymore bro
seasons still exist
if anything weather isn't necessarily warmer all the time, but rather more erratic
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:19:35 PM by LegoEggo »

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:18:23 PM by The Titanium »