Author Topic: -topic found, Locked-  (Read 1092 times)

-topic found what i was looking for, Locked-
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:32:36 PM by Sniper-471 »

Jorgurs is a add on
Yes i know, I meant i wanted to make my own RPG using VCE.

let me explain something, this is coming from a person who has made almost every variation of an evented rpg a person could think of. It's not worth it. if you use bots, after a certain threshhold, your game will crash on loading just from all the bots spawning at once, also the margin for error is enormous and half the time nobody knows what to do.

let me explain something, this is coming from a person who has made almost every variation of an evented rpg a person could think of. It's not worth it. if you use bots, after a certain threshhold, your game will crash on loading just from all the bots spawning at once, also the margin for error is enormous and half the time nobody knows what to do.

I don't get it, i never had any crashes with bots.

This is the biggest problem with any sort of eventing RPG, it just doesn't work unless people are being given detailed four page instructions on how to click this brick.

An RPG needs a lot more than brick clicking to be good. It's not worth it.

An RPG needs a lot more than brick clicking to be good. It's not worth it.
Although what you say is probably true, you should help him actually find what he wants. He isn't asking how hard making an RPG is. Putting someone down like that won't benefit him or you.