Author Topic: so i'm running for class office and i wrote a speech  (Read 1064 times)

if i were to ever run for student council, i'd only do it to keep my moronic classmates out of it. last year the freshman student council only had one person who was willing to work but she couldn't get stuff done because the 3 boys who got elected just sat on their hands and did nothing (or skipped the meetings altogether)

no like seriously, it's a big popularity contest that schools tout as their way of encouraging leadership.

it's complete bullstuff
The only benefit you would gain from it is college looking at your transcript to see what you been doing for the last years of highschool and 8th grade, looking for community service, leadership skills, etc

The only benefit you would gain from it is college looking at your transcript to see what you been doing for the last years of highschool and 8th grade, looking for community service, leadership skills, etc
I'm pretty sure a lot of college see stuff like that as resume-padding.

I'm pretty sure a lot of college see stuff like that as resume-padding.
What isn't resume padding? You have your grades and classes you took, then you got all the extra stuff you did just to look good for college.
tbh i'm only running for the experience of running, lol

my gf is running against me and her speech is top notch so i have a feeling she'll win
Did you forget to join the patriarchy?
They can help you out probably, just talk with your local patriarch.

running against your gf? wtf lol

if she wins, it will look like you ran just to let her win. good scam cept that makes you the bitch lol
if you win, you get dumped.

its a horrible situation.