Author Topic: The Weapons Stereotype Thread  (Read 105356 times)

A noob is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense also know as a member know as "Qwepir"
That spelling flop and major syntax error that makes your post unreadable

A noob is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense also know as a member know as "Qwepir"

No. A noob is from the term newb or newbie; A new person to something. A noob means you act like a newbie, although you are not. So you can suck at something and be the highest level or what not, and be a noob.  

A noob is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense also know as keonesan

Congrats you can use the same joke three times in a row. Oh god this is starting to become a drama thread. Just drop it. >.<

No. A noob is from the term newb or newbie; A new person to something. A noob means you act like a newbie, although you are not. So you can suck at something and be the highest level or what not, and be a noob.  
nice edits guys

Please jump off a bridge. Love, Regulith.

So therefore you are calling yourself a noob, because you are unable to spell a 4th grade word such as ''Intelligence''

nice edits guys

What exactly did I edit there, moron?

Congrats you can use the same joke three times in a row. Oh god this is starting to become a drama thread. Just drop it. >.<
what are you talking about? you followed me oh wait didn't i say i would call the 5-0 on you and say you were a stalker?

what are you talking about? you followed me oh wait didn't i say i would call the 5-0 on you and say you were a stalker?

I didn't follow you. I read this topic and saw you were posting here and being a douchebag.

oh no.. the cigarettes from the other flame war

You cannot call the police because someone is following you on a website.

I didn't follow you. I read this topic and saw you were posting here and being a douchebag.
says the douchebag

The blockland community isn't large. You can't expect to avoid "cigarettes" by moving to another topic genre.

Because posting on a thread correcting you on things because you have little intelligence automatically determines your loveuality as ''Gay''

You cannot call the police because someone is following you on a website.
heres a song for you guys to all enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKrvCVAD2xA