Author Topic: Eddsworld - The End  (Read 4036 times)

rip
Rip? Are you saying that Eddsworld is dead? Because at the end of the video, Tom clearly stated that he's going to stop animating the show and let Edd's family continue. We don't know if Eddsworld has stopped orbiting. It's up to Edd's family to keep his world spinning.

Rip? Are you saying that Eddsworld is dead? Because at the end of the video, Tom clearly stated that he's going to stop animating the show and let Edd's family continue. We don't know if Eddsworld has stopped orbiting. It's up to Edd's family to keep his world spinning.
yea but tom had a good style with it

yea but tom had a good style with it
Yeah, but still. Eddsworld hasn't stopped spinning. Yet. Tom might've had a good style, but Edd's family might bring back the good ol' days when Edd was alive. They are his family members, anyway, so a they might have some DNA which makes their animating and drawing style like Edd's. We don't know.

uh
it'd be cool if drawing skill was hereditary but unfortunately no

anyways it's less of the drawings and more of the humor

Just finished watching it, remembered when I first discovered the show in like 2011 or 10.

whoever animated the beginning and end really has edd's style down

Paul ter Voorde's animating > Older Eddsworld episodes

There gonna be a part three?

There gonna be a part three?
nope, how would they add on to part two?

Yeah, but still. Eddsworld hasn't stopped spinning. Yet. Tom might've had a good style, but Edd's family might bring back the good ol' days when Edd was alive. They are his family members, anyway, so a they might have some DNA which makes their animating and drawing style like Edd's. We don't know.
lol I'm pretty sure Tom just meant he's giving the rights of eddsworld back to his family. I don't think anyone in his family has the experience or will to animate

I haven't seen the episode yet but I remember Eddsworld just got consistently worse and more cringy after Ed died. Also I remember a while back Tomska did something really scummy in regards to the show. I don't quite remember what though.

Also I remember a while back Tomska did something really scummy in regards to the show. I don't quite remember what though.
Apparently he spent the funds of the Eddsworld: legacy fundraiser really badly or something.
Was it that?