Author Topic: The Amazing Block's Free Build Server  (Read 1724 times)

Get your facts right buddy, your opinion is your opinion it is most indefinitely inaccurate.

not only does he call an opinion inaccurate, not only does blame someone else for his "mis"information- he forgets the grammar up so badly that it cancels itself out
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:19:40 PM by Monkeyboy »

On Topic:

Off Topic:

So, you ever heard of Irony?

Thanks for the useful information, someone finally has logic on here. There is no need for me to get into RTB Hosting, it's completely irrelevant to this topic. I'd better check your internet because the server works fine, if not I blame the game entirely. Another thing involving my IP not being static; The reason for this is to restrict hackers from being allowed to tract my router, they will anyway but this helps as little as possible the IP has a change every few months or so.

I still don't understand why this community is so corrupt, it's as easy as saying: "I'm sorry sir, your server is not responding for me. Could you please check on it for me?". This is just blaspheme, why can't you people actually have the descendant of being kind. It's not that difficult. I come on here expecting good things from good people, but it all seems far off from expectations of this well-built community. 

All of this bullstuff is making me tired. I'm just gonna take this like a man, because it seems to me that people underestimate the power of a reasonable conversation and will power.

Thank you for your concerns and constructive criticism.