Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2443983 times)

i still want a strange construction PDA and maybe a killstreak eureka effect (since there isn't a strange for that)

i still want a strange construction PDA

People are selling it for 8 keys, have fun

ok honestly who's more annoying, pyros or scouts

after all these years I still can't figure out who

pyro is only annoying when they're abusing airblast and guaranteed critical hits, scout is pretty much always annoying regardless of weaponry

plus scout players are much more likely to be equally as obnoxious as the class they play, so there's that

scout was built to be annoying

ive been playing some soldier lately, shotgun is pretty underused even though its nice

ive been playing some soldier lately, shotgun is pretty underused even though its nice
Shotgun can be very clutch indeed, it's almost like a smaller rocket launcher

direct hit and shotgun is a good combo

hey guys check out my epic hat combo

pyro is only annoying when they're abusing airblast and guaranteed critical hits, scout is pretty much always annoying regardless of weaponry

plus scout players are much more likely to be equally as obnoxious as the class they play, so there's that
forget you leatherhead
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 04:00:49 PM by torin² »

did you make that? because if you did then holy stuff that's really good

that's amazing
I feel like it could use a mini sentry or dispenser though

Anyone here remember that Flubbman chap? He made some items to go along with the totally-not-Mario hat

Pluming Pro

Nintendo will surely be at Valve's door if this gets accepted

*ding ding*
*blip blip*
*WAHOO!*
*boing boing*
*1UP*
*YA!*
*WA!*
*deedle deedle*
*bing bing*
*YIPPIE!*
*SO LONG GAY BOWSER*
*boing*
*ding dong*

just won a casual game of upward with an average of 5 spies on my team at all times