Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3105976 times)

Someone makes mention of markiplier and suddenly an argument appears.

Top loving kek.
They could've just ignored it and moved on, or actually contributed something to the topic.
Speaking of the topic, lets get back on it.

They could've just ignored it and moved on, or actually contributed something to the topic.
how dare we have a side conversation in a topic

Speaking of the topic, lets get back on it.
snop
"What does your scouter say about the national debt level?"

Yes, how dare you and 4 others specifically.
Now stop.

A one page conversation that had no content relevant to the topic

A one page conversation that had no content relevant to the topic
one page out of more than a thousand. I think you'll make it

"What does your scouter say about the national debt level?"
"IT'S OVER NINE HUNDRED BILLION!!!"

No no no, you don't loving put that detour on us. You're the one that said some guy who was in the hospital deserved it because of his YouTube channel. If anyone's to blame for that, it's on you buddy.

-snip-
That reminded me of the time when I bought a book and in my change was a dollar bill with "BONER" written on the back

Pretty much this:

No no no, you don't loving put that detour on us. You're the one that said some guy who was in the hospital deserved it because of his YouTube channel. If anyone's to blame for that, it's on you buddy.
Its already happened, no going back now, only forward.

Don't worry, Markiplier should be out of the hospital now. c:     I sent him a  :cookie:

Don't worry, Markiplier should be out of the hospital now. c:     I sent him a  :cookie:
He is leaving tomorrow

or actually contributed something to the topic.
he
hehe
hehehe