Author Topic: Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.  (Read 114718 times)

I gave JD and CC the pic. I didn't do anything when you were mad besides not talk to you, k?
Lucky JD didn't accept.
But CC gave it to TheWorm.
So that's sorta your fault.
You couldn't be more wrong. If anything, I have more emotions that you do, I just know how to control them. I know when to release them and when to hold them back. I've cred at funerals, to the dogs dieing in "Where the Red Fern Grows," to hearing about my uncle getting mugged and almost dieing, and to my friend almost dieing from a seizure. I've laughed to so many things I can't count that high. I've been mad, depressed, hopeless, overjoyed, excited, lustful, at peace, concerned, touched (lol), and more. But this is the internet, honey. You don't put emotions here, if you do, you will be sucked dry. People should care for people over the internet, it's not healthy.

Take my advice, bottle up your emotions as far away from the internet as possible. You'll be a much better person.

You're an idiot...
It's your fault for giving them out.
No it's not entirely.
Slick promised me to not give it to anyone, not even to Robo.
But offcourse he had to lie, it wouldn't be Slick if he didn't.
He wanted people to be jealous of him for having it.
And look, if he only gave Robo, I would be pissed at first but I'm sorta ok with that since he's one of my best friends on the internet.
But offcourse, Robo HAD to give it to other people as well.
And Robo is like "It's just your ass, it's nothing.", well I'm sorry but I'm not like you Robo.
Maybe you think it's ok to just send a pic of your richard to everyone you know (also he did actually do that), but I don't want that.
Well yeah, all I can do is thank you two.
Thank you very much starfishs.

Hey guys. A lot of Drama going on around here huh?

-snip-
You're still a loving handicap for giving it out. Unlike some, I have little to no pitty for you. It's your fault and you should leave like I told you to over steam.

-snip-
Just go loving kill yourself already.
Seriously.
It's all your fault in the first place.
(Yes. During my ban, I read this whole topic. And I laughed.

Lucky JD didn't accept.
But CC gave it to TheWorm.
So that's sorta your fault.No it's not entirely.
Slick promised me to not give it to anyone, not even to Robo.
But offcourse he had to lie, it wouldn't be Slick if he didn't.
He wanted people to be jealous of him for having it.
And look, if he only gave Robo, I would be pissed at first but I'm sorta ok with that since he's one of my best friends on the internet.
But offcourse, Robo HAD to give it to other people as well.
And Robo is like "It's just your ass, it's nothing.", well I'm sorry but I'm not like you Robo.
Maybe you think it's ok to just send a pic of your richard to everyone you know (also he did actually do that), but I don't want that.
Well yeah, all I can do is thank you two.
Once again, you could have avoided the whole thing by not giving the pics out in the first place.
Event:
Miika gives out pic to Slick
Consequence Event:
Slick gives pic to Robo Noob:
Consequence Event:
Robo Noob spreads pic
Consequence Event:
Miika is considered a camwhore.
Now, if you were to take out that first event, none of the later ones could follow.  So while it was irresponsible of Robo and Slick to do what they did, it is still your fault for starting this chain of events.

You're still a loving handicap for giving it out. Unlike some, I have little to no pitty for you. It's your fault and you should leave like I told you to over steam.
She will be leaving soon enough.

You're welcome! Look how famous you are now!!!

Seriously you people, if you're telling her to kill herself you're still an starfish. If you want somebody to end their own life that's just loving wrong.

Now, if you were to take out that first event, none of the later ones could follow.
Holy stuff Deja vu

Seriously you people, if you're telling her to kill herself you're still an starfish. If you want somebody to end their own life that's just loving wrong.
Welcome to the internet my friend.  This isn't as bad as it gets here.
Holy stuff Deja vu
huh?

Once again, you could have avoided the whole thing by not giving the pics out in the first place.
Event:
Miika gives out pic to Slick
Consequence Event:
Slick gives pic to Robo Noob:
Consequence Event:
Robo Noob spreads pic
Consequence Event:
Miika is considered a camwhore.
Now, if you were to take out that first event, none of the later ones could follow.  So while it was irresponsible of Robo and Slick to do what they did, it is still your fault for starting this chain of events.
This.

huh?
We're learning this stuff in Pre-AP english.

This just gave me a quick refresher on what we're doing.

We're learning this stuff in Pre-AP english.

This just gave me a quick refresher on what we're doing.
glad I could help.

Miika, just go, don't wait for you ban, don't just pass go, don't collect that $200, just go. CapTMeaT Says he still loves you and all, but it's obvious you are no longer want here.

So who's miika again.

I played CSS on slicks server and nobody ever told me. ):