Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 11114 times)

Don't worry, he's just sad that he lost the argument. You should just disregard that post.
over your dead body :P

over your dead body :P

Waz tat ane insault? Im 2 duhmb 2 undrstand. :C

Willhideho wantz 2 b frends wit DrMobius, bcuz hee seams smaret. :D

Seven Eleven?
No that place is happy.

I think we should be happy we didn't die, personally.

Yay, it's the 3rd anniversary of my Youtube account.

I was in kindergarden, there was an old TV behind me and my mom was watching the television when it came up.  This was in the morning I think.  I remember looking at the tv and seeing guys in forest camo running around with M16s, the second part was from helicopter view with tons of dust.

I was in kindergarten on Long Island (Suffolk county to be precise. Yes, I live pretty close to kalph.) and they showed it on a TV in our room. I was epically smart then (Knowing 6th grade stuff in kindergarten) and I watched the towers fall.

I have been to the site a few times on trips to the city. It makes me sad thinking about it.

I was in preschool, I hardly remember it.

Eh, this was fun and all but see ya later. Better things to do then converse with a couple of handicapped morons.
Lol'd, you're backing out because you realized that you're stupid.
At least you thought something smart for once.

Oh the irony... I guess you believe there is.

Have you lost anyone in your family? Or are you some rich snob who hates their family and ignores other peoples right's?
Like Otis had said, yes that was a joke, it was supposed to look all hypocritical and funny due to me just saying about petty name calling. I thought that was quite obvious.

I've lost people in my family, though I don't see the point of mourning, let's not think of how sad it is that they are gone, let's think of how great they were. People should celebrate all of the person's good qualities and how they were so great at funerals, not oh boo hoo they're gone wahh.
Also wtf at rich snob, my dad's a janitor, he has 3 sons, 1 is in college, and my twin and I are in fine arts things in high school(meaning lots of money needed), he is having to work overtime and it's sad that he has to.
Also ignoring other people's rights? I don't even know where you got that from.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 11:47:24 PM by Jsk2003 »

Oasis is stupid.

I don't need evidence to support it, just look at his posts.

Oasis is stupid.

I don't need evidence to support it, just look at his posts.
His posts are evidence.

His posts are evidence.
Exactly.
That's why I didn't need to post them myself.

got to page 6, said forget it and decided to post this

I think the reason people mourn the people who died on 9/11, and not those from WW2, is because we're part of the generation that experienced it firsthand.

Some of us actually got to see it happen, while some of us heard about it for days on TV.

9/11 will be forgotten in the next 20 to 30 years.

Oh the irony... I guess you believe there is.

Have you lost anyone in your family? Or are you some rich snob who hates their family and ignores other peoples right's?

You don't get it do you..?
Would a rich snob want to better the world? Or did you miss that part completely.

I was in 1st or 2nd grade, and the day was pretty normal, Except for the fact that when we got lunch, we had to get it in bags, I thought "Is it early dismissal today?" and we went to class to eat it. A bunch of people in my class were asking the teacher why we were eating inside and not at the playground like we usually do when we get bagged lunch. I didn't really care, But a few minutes later, A lady came in asking for me, and she took me to the office, where a bunch of people were crowded in. I saw my mom and I asked her why she was here, and she pointed at the TV and I saw people running away from smoke. I was just staring for a bit, then before I could comprehend what was happening, My mom told me to follow her and to get in the car. When I got outside I was greeted not by my mother's green Chrysler, but by my cousin's SUV. I go inside and aforementioned cousin drives us to my sister's school, While I ask my niece (Who just so happens to be older than me) what was going on. She told me bombs exploded in New York and I just kinda went "OK", Not really caring, But still slightly scared. I kept asking questions as to what would happen next, and I basically got "I don't know." Then I got home and I stopped caring and went back to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.