Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 50279 times)

how about no. normal shaders can run on most average computers. shader mod can barely run on even high end computers.
100% of trailers run at higher graphical settings than most users can afford to run. if eksi has like a GTX 770, equivalent or higher, than why not? will surely bring more players in

SPO castle!
100% default bricks.
100% awesome.

damn, these are really amazing builds. I hope they get used in the final trailer :D

I'd be willing to be an actor, and also have a few saves (not built by me tho) that I could potentially contribute.

I will be willing to act or be a slave.

From now on, any time I say "yeah that looks great," don't necessarily expect it to show up in the trailer in the end. 'Cause I'm almost getting an overload of possibilities here and I don't want to make your eyes hurt. I can't spend too much time looking at pretty builds with the music and plan I've got. Don't stop suggesting, though.

japan
Looks good, do send.

"Temple of the Golden Sun".

If you're interested in any of my builds, shoot me a PM and Ill assemble all brick packs and needed files with the builds.
This I want.

PM me if you would like any of these. Also, I would love to act!

Tower's a good addition. I like your city, but I may be covered in that regard. I'd like to take a look at both, though.

not too happy with the dragons lair, so i'm looking for other ways to make one. any ideas?
It's on the right track, I think. I got excited when I saw it, but it does need changes.

First of all, it would need some ground for adventurers to fight on. I tend to prefer my dragons not immune to ridiculously uncomfortable rooms.

The ceiling should be higher. This is where a legendary creature makes its home. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I think I can see the horizon. That cannot be a thing.

The room needs a long dramatic tunnel or hallway entrance. In this scene, the fight will not have started yet.

Lastly, IS THAT A PLAYERTYPE AND IF SO WHERE CAN I GET IT

I'm going to wait for a more complete-feeling spooky cemetery.

Pictures of Roy the Ship:
The exterior looks good. I may be able to fit that in, placing it in the water somewhere. But it is going to be competing with the Titanic.

What about my basketball arena? It's almost complete.

That's pretty great. I almost forgot to show off Badspot's balls somewhere. Keep working on it.

If you're interested, I'll PM you the bricks I used and the bls file(s).

I'm curious to see more. What is it and where would it work best?

I don't know. I think some of the areas in Entropy Manor would be good to use for something.

Question: Will you be running default bricks, or are you going to try and get all brick packs used in featured builds?
Dude, you totally held out with the screenshots you chose for this thread. I'd like to use that for some or all of the hangin' out section.

Definitely will not be using all default. A big part of this game is creating and using add-ons.

Oh god this

Syl! Don't post stuff pics of Eole. You need Eole Eksi!

oh god this

if your video card is good enough, you should use ports shader mod to make the game look next-gen x10
No. That's misleading, and my computer feels slow just thinking about it.

I will compile all three builds with bricks/prints and whatever else they need.
Would using a different colorset be an issue for you? I could convert, but it would take a while longer.

You'd be surprised
i've managed about 20fps in 1024x768 on a Titan
i can only imagine how it'd get in fraps at a more reasonable resolution

No video card could record at a decent framerate with soft shaders.

yoooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot4vpy03LcU

my graphics card isn't even that good
albeit that was at 1280x720 and not with the ambient/ultra soft shaders

Cortex Castle replica from CTR could be neat for a speedkart clip.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218892.15

It's still not done but you could shoot in an area where the unfinished parts are not visible.

I also built ctf_turbine from TF2 if you need a TF2 action shot.

I'm curious to see more. What is it and where would it work best?
It's basically a ruined 'city' inside of fortress walls.

Here's a gallery topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242904.0

Cortex Castle replica from CTR could be neat for a speedkart clip.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218892.15

It's still not done but you could shoot in an area where the unfinished parts are not visible.

If this isn't hosted all the time when it's done, I'm going to be really sad.