Author Topic: Predictions for 2016  (Read 12679 times)

And instead of leaving that post be, you decided to quote it.

what the hell

it's still relevant, especially now that you're trying to shift the blame.

Speaking of that, why do I have the blame? All I did was answer your questions. You're the one who continued with the thread derailment.

what the hell

it's still relevant, especially now that you're trying to shift the blame.
What is he going to blame you for? Reacting to a post on a forum?

Speaking of that, why do I have the blame? All I did was answer your questions. You're the one who continued with the thread derailment.
mfw zoophile makes a zoophilia joke. what a stupid idea

how the forget are we supposed to ignore someone openly talking about bestiality

you've been perpetuating this as much as anyone else, if not more.

What is he going to blame you for? Reacting to a post on a forum?

actually apparently yeah, lol

how the forget are we supposed to ignore someone openly talking about bestiality

you've been perpetuating this as much as anyone else, if not more.
It was not openly talking about beastiality. It was a simple comment that bulls can be milked.

To avoid yet another drama thread, I'm not going to discuss this any further.

pie crust is going on another rampage, and it's all my fault. i just wanted to make a million dollar extreme joke. why, god?

It was not openly talking about beastiality. It was a simple comment that bulls can be milked.

To avoid yet another drama thread, I'm not going to discuss this any further.
then what is this supposed to mean?
EA releases another Sim City, worse than Sim City 2013.
Any male can be milked like a female. Just not from the same organ.

http://puu.sh/fd0MN/61f6d696e3.png[/img]
pie crust is going on another rampage, and it's all my fault. i just wanted to make a million dollar extreme joke. why, god?
I still love you, Slab.

lol this isn't your fault

pie is just being disgusting

My fursona is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just forgetin' hate Flatflyer. And the Bird Food feasting on his carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to yiff violently. This is the time of Furcon and no hater is worth saving. And I will put in the throat as many as I can. It's time for me to yiff. And it's time for me to yiff. My Chlorine crusade begins here.

My fursona is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just forgetin' hate Flatflyer. And the Bird Food feasting on his carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to yiff violently. This is the time of Furcon and no hater is worth saving. And I will put in the throat as many as I can. It's time for me to yiff. And it's time for me to yiff. My Chlorine crusade begins here.

I can't even explain how amazing you've made me feel.

11/10 Great story! Will use for my english assignment this year.

in 2016 the kike will still control everything

In 2016...

I'l still be a virgin

;_;
Don't sweat it, spend it wisely; you only get it once.