Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 291960 times)

I liked it when there wasn't an issue I had to intrude on, which was never. thanks Niliscro
My favorite moments were when I was a total starfish to everybody.
Yep.

building my huge research shop/brothel combination. dont think i ever got it running, but it was amazing.

We got half of it running! :D  Also this is my favorite moment as well.... good times.

My 2nd favorite was.....

My favorite moments were when I was a total starfish to everybody.

My favorite moments was proably when hamster was on. He was the only challenge of diggy's rp. Even through he's annoying as forget. I also like brain storming to jail people in lots. And all that stuff. No other city rp will be as good as this one. :c

Some of my favorite moments was getting exp for assassin with hitman job on new years,having fun parties in pressmes house, reinfield and me doing drivebys in our jeep, and many more memories I'll miss :c         I'll miss the server, was the funnest cityrpg, I have lost hope in the server coming back up :c

Some of my favorite moments was getting exp for assassin with hitman job on new years,having fun parties in pressmes house, reinfield and me doing drivebys in our jeep, and many more memories I'll miss :c         I'll miss the server, was the funnest cityrpg, I have lost hope in the server coming back up :c
Why did you bump this?

Why did you bump this?
He didn't bump this. It's been alive since yesterday.

He didn't bump this. It's been alive since yesterday.
Now i feel like a stupid starfish. :c

Now i feel like a stupid starfish. :c

Maybe you are.  jk

My favorite moments was proably when hamster was on. He was the only challenge of diggy's rp. Even through he's annoying as forget. I also like brain storming to jail people in lots. And all that stuff. No other city rp will be as good as this one. :c

lol Hamster Hamster Hamster.... crazy times with him.

lol Hamster Hamster Hamster.... crazy times with him.
I wonder what happened to him, I haven't been seeing him being active lately.

Hamster was on my server before. same old same old.

I've pretty much spend my time ever since V11-V19 on this server.

Well, Diggy's will still live on forever - no matter what, it was the best edited City RP, pretty much, and I mean, we can all say, that we all had a good time on it, never mind if we got banned, but we just loved that moment when we connected, got a lot, and started having fun.

I wonder what happened to him, I haven't been seeing him being active lately.
I connected to Skill4life's DRPG and found Ham.
Most people wanted me to ban him because he was pissing everyone off. lul

My fav memories.
Back when Dig was named Wentworth. The server was called Large Cityrp. Old Trenton had the name Slums. Wellsk was not open for public, only for those who got invited there. Potsticker had his GuneBux. xHellfire had his Tower. There were yet no Acres. Skele and Greekgeeker were active. I planted my first brick ever... in Blockland, as a Half-Medium Lot, and made a furniture shop on top of it. Demian and McTwist had their Datablock. Bill Gates, aka Tophius, and General had their Macrosoft. All the secret lots. And.. my Beach resturant.

I will never forget Diggy's Metropolis.

I still remember when I joined the server in 2009 with another key and played it. When I returned for the first time on 2010 to it (right after I got the new key) I noticed the differences pretty easily.

Either way, I remeber, a lot of times, how I was raging at everyone and monster-killing with the flamethrower, even till my last dollar was gone, and everyone tried to jail me.

Also I remember how I lost sereval friendships from this server, but I don't mind anymore.

I remember my Desert Eagle to everybody's faces.

Nice memories everyone.

Anyways off topic a tad bit:

Hows everyone's summer?

Mines? Decent, i have to do stupid Summer Packets for Math, US History, and English. =/
Going into 9th with summer packets... lovely.