Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 291958 times)

DOn'T know what packet's are but mine's awesome!

School ended like 2 days ago, we slept at school and we were making noise all night until 7 am, that's when our math teacher came to put us to sleep.

And by puting us to sleep I mean screaming ''YOU loving KID starfishS I CAN'T SLEEP FOR stuff YOU MAKE loving NOISE YOU stuffTY KIDS I CAN'T SLEEP GOD loving DAMNIT CRIST starfishS *he throws and breaks a chair on the floor*
IF ONE OF YOU GETS UP ONE MORE TIME YOU'RE STAYING YOUR ASS HOME AND YOU DON'T GET YOUR REPORT CARDSYOU loving starfishS I CAN'T SLEEP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUU. GOD DAMNIT

Sorry for the excesive use of forget, but it was in french and there was a whole lot of diversity in the cussing!

He was pretty mad.

Goooooooood times!

was there a lot of "connard" carrot?

No i'm not in europe, it was really bad tho.

I remember burning nili's house.

I remember burning my face

Bump! Who was your favourite person on the server? No no you can'T say Diggy. Ok you can. no.

Bill Gates

Now known as Tophius.
<3

Will the "LEGEND" come back? (Diggy's server)  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Proably not.

Sadly, Never.

:C sad... Why not? :C

Maybe it was time to move on to life.

Sadly, Never.

I guess you are right :/

And by move on to life, you mean move on to minecraft, since that what everyone is doing.

And by move on to life, you mean move on to minecraft, since that what everyone is doing.
That'sssss a very nice Blockland you have there...

I remember when i first went on this server with my old ID. While i was ghosting, I get killed by someone and he spawnkills me over and over. I got away from him once but hes comes after me. I saved up enough money on me to get a melee weapon (How stupid i am? This will get me arested.) And killed him a few times until a policeman got me me with a baton to arrest me. My jail arrest was 6 days, Good times.