Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 41229 times)

Can't tell if being pretentious or doesn't really know who Qwepir is
It's the first one.

All I know about Qwepir is that he likes Transformers or some stuff. Besides that what has he done that is noteworthy?

Can't tell if being pretentious or doesn't really know who Qwepir is
I remember i joined a server once and they were hosting the Lily

the host banned me because he thought I had stolen the build and claimed it as my own :(

All I know about Qwepir is that he likes Transformers or some stuff. Besides that what has he done that is noteworthy?
He's talked down on me a bunch of times. I guess he's important or an ass. One of the two

I made a snide comment about Badspot's art from what was a sincere misunderstanding. I pushed it too far but I honestly did not think Badsot would ban me from something so petty, lol.
Maybe that's because he didn't ban for that exact loving reason.
Lets take a look at a part of the post that badspot made when he banned you.

And this is not even remotely close to the first problem I have had with you so don't try to claim that I banned you because you joked about my comic.  You've been a douche bag to almost everyone, consistently, for years.  You have been banned multiple times before for this exact reason.  You are incapable of change.  
He's banning you for multiple problems he had with you. Most likely major knowing you.
And one of the reasons is you being a forgettard to literally ALMOST EVERYBODY. That should be reason enough to ban you. He even pointed that reason out in the quote.

You actually tried to claim that you got banned over a small argument but ignored the other stuff you started up that he banned you for also.

He's talked down on me a bunch of times. I guess he's important or an ass. One of the two
He's neither, lol.

It doesn't matter if you know me, I know you well enough to despise you for being so obliviously inept at anything involving conversing with people.
Don't even act like you don't know me, you followed me almost everywhere I went. Even I would be able to remember random posters who I have replied to if they were to state their beef with me.

Fair point, but I'm not really going around starting stuff. This was a thread created before I even had time to do stuff and people are using it as a venue to hate on me. Go figure that I'd defend myself and throw punches at these people.

Like, if you can put a black mark over these drama threads, what have I done? What have I said? lol.

It doesn't matter if you know me, I know you well enough to despise you for being so obliviously inept at anything involving conversing with people.
Don't even act like you don't know me, you followed me almost everywhere I went. Even I would be able to remember random posters who I have replied to if they were to state their beef with me.
Oh my god I responded to your posts in an open forum. I'm obviously stalking you.

And I forgot, you're the guy that took offense to me preaching how communism is the ideal form of government for an ideal civilization and humanity, so you decided to make inflammatory remarks whenever possible on the subject. Smooth.

Fair point, but I'm not really going around starting stuff. This was a thread created before I even had time to do stuff and people are using it as a venue to hate on me. Go figure that I'd defend myself and throw punches at these people.

Like, if you can put a black mark over these drama threads, what have I done? What have I said? lol.

Return from ban, act all nice and cutesy to anyone who still sucks his e-peen / ego under the table and play victim, return to easily irritable and incredibly obnoxious douchebag self.

Forgot that part.

you are the same person.
did you really think you can just take a little break and everyone will forget everything you did?

So I was talking to kitton on facebook

I've never been so disgusted with anyone in my entire life as I am by you Iban.

Here's a good solution to defend yourself:
Ignore the topic.
Obviously it's too late and we all realized you never loving changed.
Your behavior is somewhat like the old lord tony, except you can actually focus on more then 1 thing at a time.

Here's a good solution to defend yourself:
Ignore the topic.
Obviously it's too late and we all realized you never loving changed.
Your behavior is somewhat like the old lord tony, except you can actually focus on more then 1 thing at a time.
please don't compare me to lord tony and please don't derail this topic this topic is about me