Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 49968 times)

So a leaching family that only suddenly cares about you when you're about to die hoping you'd put them on your will?
Assuming they didn't already put you in an old person's home and taken all your money and possessions that way.
So the only thing they'd remember about you after you died was your money.
wtf?

do we need to talk? it sounds like you got some unchecked feelings there

I try being on topic and then everyone derails to take the attention off legopepper's server.

I try being on topic and then everyone derails to take the attention off legopepper's server.
You're just being a sensitive little princess because the attention you're getting isn't positive.

So a leaching family that only suddenly cares about you when you're about to die hoping you'd put them on your will?
Assuming they didn't already put you in an old person's home and taken all your money and possessions that way.

it's ok tony, let it all out.

Tony's projecting some feelings

He does seem to have some deep sensitivities around being remembered. It's quite sad that he thinks that a show nobody will ever see will immortalise him

That Medieval RP has to work on their banning system.

Attacking someone that doesn't result in death should be fine.

Knowing you i know for a fact those aint false reasons haha

That Medieval RP has to work on their banning system.

Attacking someone that doesn't result in death should be fine.

Knowing the server I helped create, there's no way they banned you for that. Show some pics and logs.

Knowing the server I helped create, there's no way they banned you for that. Show some pics and logs.

Plenty of people already complained about getting banned for accidentally downing someone and tying them up.

Because the admins only base their evidence from bullstuff combat damage logs. They don't know the difference from accident or malicious intent.

When two people have similar looking avatars and no name above their head eventually someone is going to get hurt because there is a case of mistaken identity.

When two people have similar looking avatars and no name above their head eventually someone is going to get hurt because there is a case of mistaken identity.
stop taking or borrowing elements from other people's avatars then....?

also how is this relevant

stop taking or borrowing elements from other people's avatars then....?

also how is this relevant

So tell people to stop using similar common avatar combinations?

Also tell people to stop using the same armor?

It's relevant because I got banned for killing someone who looked like my previous attacker but wasn't.

It's relevant because I got banned for killing someone who looked like my previous attacker but wasn't.
whats with blf and bad brown townogies?

Such a weird thing to be on my ass over especially not in a literal loving sense.