Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 40771 times)

There is no reason other than my prejudiced against weeaboos. That's it.

End of case. You bias people based on what they like with no conclusive facts or evidence to any negative effects to the community. You simply wish to clean people out who don't have the same interests as you do and you're as idealistic as to be compared to Riddler. To create YOUR perfect little community on the forum.

End of case. You bias people based on what they like with no conclusive facts or evidence to any negative effects to the community. You simply wish to clean people out who don't have the same interests as you do and you're as idealistic as to be compared to Riddler. To create YOUR perfect little community on the forum.
I think he's admitted something like this already.

I'm not a child enthusiast. You know this. You're just pulling out whatever you can to throw at me to justify why you are acting so provocatively.

I've always treated you with respect. Never once have we had an argument until you reappear on the forums with this gigantic ego inflation.

You're just like Diggy. I'm disappointed in you beyond what words can detail.
You get involved with young girls that have problems, and play the role of "daddy they never had".

I'm not pulling anything out, you actually sicken me. That's all I've got to say to you.

Ok then.

for a buddhist, bolster sure does like to stir the stuff pot

for a buddhist
Wtf? lol

Am I missing something or was that just totally irrelevant

Boltster seems to have problems with a lot of people. lol

You get involved with young girls that have problems, and play the role of "daddy they never had".

I'm not pulling anything out, you actually sicken me. That's all I've got to say to you.
Beautiful.

You take a single instance of me trying to help someone and distort it into this sick, twisted objectification desire.

I think my words are wasted here because you live in the same sort of autistic fantasy realm as Jookia. Nothing I say will make a difference and you'll believe whatever sort of convoluted lies your mind fabricates for you.

I really do pity you because you went from such a cool guy to talk to, to someone who openly admits to being a biased, spiteful human being with a superiority complex. You are my antithesis, you are what I fear being the most.

So why hasn't bolster been banned yet, it's clear nobody wants him here.

Ok then.

Oh go ahead and dismiss the issue. Even YOU agree that you're an egotistical starfish who is socially impaired even on an online community.

If you want to create your little world then make your own website with rules stricter than loving airport security.

You're 17 (at least your profile says so) you should be the mature one out of all of us. Not classifying us as cattle and slaughtering the ones that don't live up to expectations.

So why hasn't bolster been banned yet, it's clear nobody wants him here.

Lol I like your avatar :)

I can't tell if you guys are misspelling his name intentionally to piss him off or you're really that bad at it.

I can't tell if you guys are misspelling his name intentionally to piss him off or you're really that bad at it.
I think it's unintentional because I keep doing it and have to go back and fix it if I notice.

I'm okay with Yndaaa posting anime

but that was just handicapped

I think it's unintentional because I keep doing it and have to go back and fix it if I notice.

This

I've been wondering the same thing the whole topic