Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 18205 times)

I understand he wants to contribute but he needs to at least keep all this stuff in one thread.

/full support

what an starfish for ignoring everyone

Glad someone made this. Spongebob is getting to be really annoying and I wish he would stop posting. I've tried to help him as have many others but he just doesn't listen. His "shiny bricks" BS is also cringe-worthy. He doesn't even understand what the word "shiny" means.

Let's go through the many times people have called him out/remarked about his crap:

And the posts of people calling him out in his god-awful "Shiny Brick Textures" addon thread which he locked.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288149.0

And the times people called him out in his awful "Lego Imagination" thread, which he's repeatedly posted in the wrong boards, and which he locked yet again.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288499.0

His avatar and posts are also extremely cringe-worthy, because of the stupid amount of spongebob  and crappy texture crap:

In a nutshell, Spongebob is super annoying, spams god-awful texture addon threads, and doesn't listen to any constructive criticism at all. Before you say "but everyone's being mean to him, how can you expect him to improve?", the reason everyone is like that is because many of us have already tried to help him, and had great patience with him, but every time we've tried to help or offer advice he has flat out ignored us and continued posting awful crap.
I feel bad, but I support. Obviously there's some 3rd party background illness or short-coming that's causing him to act this way. I admire his enthusiasm but a normal mature teenager/young adult wouldn't post the things he does on a public internet forum.

I know this most likely won't get through to him but I'll try anyway: Sp0nge80b, keep working on stuff, keep trying to learn new things, but do it for yourself. Stop looking for validation here. One day your persistence and motivation will pay off, but it won't happen now or in the near future.

(if I could edit)

I'm going to go back to the game.

I understand.
Do you? If you really do understand, then you will stop posting.

If you can do that, you will be doing everyone - including yourself - a favor.

Maybe come back a little later, once you've learned how to make proper textures, and only release them when they're actually of high quality and worth releasing. Also, i'd recommend not posting any more Spongebob stuff because it's cringey and annoying.

Do you? If you really do understand, then you will stop posting.

If you can do that, you will be doing everyone - including yourself - a favor.

Maybe come back a little later, once you've learned how to make proper textures, and only release them when they're actually of high quality and worth releasing. Also, i'd recommend not posting any more Spongebob stuff because it's cringey and annoying.

i don't have a spongebob special interest or something it's just this was my brother's acc but he gave it to me and i just decided to do this spongebob stuff
and same for my roblox acc

Spongebob hasn't even been relevant to children for years. It's "popular" but only enough to keep nickelodeon held by a thread.

Cartoon Network is where all the kids are watching.

Also

Adult Swim > Nick at Nite

i don't have a spongebob special interest or something it's just this was my brother's acc but he gave it to me and i just decided to do this spongebob stuff
and same for my roblox acc
Sound like the old story of commenting crap to youtube video and then just saying like "it was my little brother"

Sound like the old story of commenting crap to youtube video and then just saying like "it was my little brother"

it's true, it's been like that

also the last post for a while is going to be a planned gamemode

this was my brother's acc
even if this is true that excuse will never work

Post before it:

"Not even a month old bump"

Because of this thread, BL_ID: 36720 (v20) has even threatened to hack me.

Can something else go wrong?

this was my brother's acc but he gave it to me
Because of this thread, BL_ID: 36720 (v20) has even threatened to hack me.
oh boy the excuses are piling up.