Author Topic: Attack on Titan Fenglees unity game  (Read 54327 times)

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Really enjoy this game and haven't seen a thread about it so I figured I'd go ahead and make one

Fenglees Attack on Titan game is a Unity game made by chinese mega super star guy Fenglee, based on a manga by Japanese mega super star Hajime Isayama, which was adapted into a anime running during the spring and summer anime seasons earlier this year.

Attack on Titan Story Basics
More than one hundred years ago humanity was invaded by giants without reproductive organs that can only be killed by cutting the nape of their neck with nothing but a desire to eat humans. Nobody knows where these titans came from but humanity was forced to build great big ass' walls to keep the brothers from eatin' them, Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina. Sounds pretty tight am I rite? WRONG, the story begins when our heroes are wee laddies inside the walls, suddenly big ass motherforgetin' titan decides to wreck stuff and break down one of the walls to wall Maria, people panic and die and all that, titans are in the walls after all this time nobody knows how to deal with it wahhhh~ humanity retreats to wall Rose and our wee laddies join the mofo army to learn how to kill titans.

The Game
In fenglees Attack on Titan you play as one of (currently) eight soldiers on one of (currently) seven maps built in the unity engine hosted online through the Unitys webplayer plugin. Your goal is to kill titans by hitting the nape of their neck without being killed yourself, using nothing but your 3D maneuver gear and multiple blades stored on your person.
Multiplayer
You heard me, Attack on titan is now multiplayer, 1 to (well it says) 99 players playing in the same server to kill the titans and win for humanity. (Recent patch allows for PVP Titan vs soldier)
(See below for more multiplayer information)
Maps
The City
The Forest
The Forest II
The Forest III
The Forest IV - LAVA
Annie
Annie II
(Trost and Colossal titan missions are not in the current version)
Controls
The controls are fairly standard. W A S D movement, Mouse 1 for attack, Mouse 2 for special, R to reload blades if the break, Ctrl to dodge, space to shoot both cables at an angle, Q and E to shoot single cable at cursor,Mouse wheel to pull yourself towards your cable. Shift to jump/thrust, 1 2 & 3 for flares.

Camera modes: There are 3 different camera modes, Original, WOW like, and TPS.
Original is super slidy camera
WOW-Like locks the camera unless you press RMB which unlocks it
TPS is third person shooter (What the pros use)
UI explained

Image is sliced up removing unneeded because I care about my carbon footprint.
Charactors as of now:

Titans
There are 4 major different types of titans, there are many sizes for each of these different kinds.
The only way to tell the normality of a titan is to have it move/attack,
Normal titan
A normal titan can only walk, swing, smash, kick, and grab.

Abnormal titan type A
the A type Abnormal will run at you, smash, kick, grab, and belly flop.

Abnormal titan type B
The B type Abnormal will run at you, smash, kick, grab, belly flop, and leap straight up at you.
 (Need confirmation)
Crawling Titan
A crawling titan will crawl at you at ridiculous speeds and kill you if it steps over you.
(Crawlers have also been known to leap up at the player)

MULTIPLAYER
Somebody that plays more than me should tell me what to put here, do we have a guild yet?

PRO TIPS (from a pro)
Never swing too close over titans unless you've confirmed their normality.

If a Titan starts swinging either cable straight into its stomach or cable straight away from it, they have wide sweeps that can often forget you over if you hesitate.

Don't Hesitate! Come up with a plan and stick with it, if you slow down for a second you're as good as dead.

Switch between thrust and no thrust often, no thrust will pull you close to the cable, thrust will swing you so it takes a long time before you reach the end of the cable.

Be careful while dodging on a roof, often the dodge function will toss you down the slope of the roof rather than the direction you press.

Discuss this fab game
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:30:12 PM by Yndaaa~ »

can i play as a potato

can i play as a potato
Not yet. I expect potato will probably be in the next character update, along with Coooooooonie.

I suck so much at this game but its soo fun

Also Marco's character model isn't accurate. It needs to be reduced by half
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:24:49 AM by Menen »

I suck so much at this game but its soo fun

Also Marco's character model isn't accurate. It needs to be reduced by half
Reduced? In Height? Macro is like a cm taller than Jean is in the anime though

He's trying to make an edgy joke about marco's death

also is there a download link? the game behaves terribly in-browser

He's trying to make an edgy joke about marco's death

also is there a download link? the game behaves terribly in-browser
Edgier joke would be how Marcos passive skill is to not notify others of his death.

Also there is no download for it at the moment, there are probably ways of ripping it from the site though. A lot of people have asked for a download option so feng may add one soon. 

Took me a while to get used to the controls but it's very fun.

This game is really fun. Been playing it for a few days now.

Guys, if you'd like to join me, here's a hamachi network I made for multiplayer

ID:Shingeki-No-Blockheads, Shingeki-No-Blockheads2

Pass:1

I'll be hosting soon.

Guys, if you'd like to join me, here's a hamachi network I made for multiplayer

ID:Shingeki-No-Blockheads, Shingeki-No-Blockheads2

Pass:1

I'll be hosting soon.
If anyone would like to join the IP is 25.198.226.8 the port is the port already set for you
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:11:00 PM by Benjamin Lopez »