Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70425 times)

huh
habitual problem user over the course of years != lying about identity
one causes problems, the other does not

So if I lied about being a doctor and gave people fake medical advice and somebody so happened to be in a life-or-death situation and I gave them bogus advice and they ended up dying, is that not harmful? That's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm saying it can be harmful. And sure, I was a habitual problem -- all the way back in 2008-2010. Somewhere around then. This is 2014 and I haven't done anything wrong. lol

habitual problem user over the course of years != lying about identity
one causes problems, the other does not
um yeah it does
you don't know how much pain and depression that lie put me through and how much i struggled to overcome what it put on me
nothing was ever the same

So if I lied about being a doctor and gave people fake medical advice and somebody so happened to be in a life-or-death situation and I gave them bogus advice and they ended up dying, is that not harmful? That's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm saying it can be harmful. And sure, I was a habitual problem -- all the way back in 2008-2010. Somewhere around then. This is 2014 and I haven't done anything wrong. lol
uhhh
yes, if you did that it would be harmful
but i didn't
what's your point

Lol his profile says "Banned permanently for an unlisted rule.."

Yeah man, fight the powah.

uhhh
yes, if you did that it would be harmful
but i didn't
what's your point

You said that faking an identity isn't harmful. lol

faking an identity and giving bad advice are two separate things

oh, i'm sorry mr. literal
my particular instance of faking an identity wasn't harmful
did that satisfy the requirements of your mind that has been so heavily handicapped that it cannot comprehend general statements working within a specific situation for generally logical implications

Lol his profile says "Banned permanently for an unlisted rule.."

Yeah man, fight the powah.
Badspot's been banning people for reasons not listed in the rules and is considered valid either way since the dawn of this forum. If he is "fighting the power" he's doing a real stuffty job.

faking an identity and giving bad advice are two separate things
I thought this was obvious, guess Lewnaja hasn't changed.

What was the add-on with code-injection vulnerabilities?

I thought this was obvious, guess Lewnaja hasn't changed.

So the way I read things automatically means I'm no different from before? Dear lord, I misinterpreted his point. God forbid I make any mistakes. lol

oh, i'm sorry mr. literal
my particular instance of faking an identity wasn't harmful
did that satisfy the requirements of your mind that has been so heavily handicapped that it cannot comprehend general statements working within a specific situation for generally logical implications

Pointlessly throwing out insults isn't going to make you sound any smarter. I'm occupied with other things and misread your post. I apologize, but that doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it. lol

Pointlessly throwing out insults isn't going to make you sound any smarter. I'm occupied with other things and misread your post. I apologize, but that doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it. lol
i don't know, considering you managed to prove yourself to still be handicapped in one sweet ass move, i figure it's my obligation to verbally spice things up so we don't get so bored so fast

Wait so Moonstar is Lewnaja?

Taboo's minor in college was throwing out insults. Teaching obviously his major.

you're also forgetting that taboo likes to insult people for not much. 'tis why taboo account has been banned and hes on this one.
in his logic, once an starfish, always an starfish, and he proves it on a day-by-day basis.