Author Topic: Agree or disagree, humanity sucks.  (Read 5951 times)

There are some lovely individuals and I'm quite merciful and understanding too. I realize not everyone is perfect. However humanity is full of greed and hunger. You baboons don't seem to get it
so? i mean of course there's gonna be good people and bad people and the bad people will stand out more

ok this was definitely a bait thread. we fell for this man's ruse.

fine, call it what you want. i wasn't clear about HOLE of humanity and i apologies.

you can also make a drama post about me. i don't loving care.

I am locking this thread.

There are some lovely individuals and I'm quite merciful and understanding too. I realize not everyone is perfect. However humanity is full of greed and hunger. You baboons don't seem to get it
/r/iamverysmart

maybe you werent trolling intentionally, but maybe consider calming down. i think most of us would agree that your mindset is not doing you any good, so try to take some advice from this thread.

also is there a particular reason you unlocked the thread, or

so uh you locked it then unlocked it
g-good

Can you forget of jesus christ

Seriously I'll buy you a fedora if you just take a break

had unlock to say i'm not one of those morons who thinks that atheism is dominant. and i hate fedoras.

are you really trying to get the final word in

had unlock to say i'm not one of those morons who thinks that atheism is dominant. and i hate fedoras.
why not just leave it unlocked if you gonna respond

lord jesus save this boy for he loves the discourse

I have to be the Last Person to Post! To Be The One Who Wins Because I SAID THE LAST THING