Author Topic: Summet- Admitting to useing the EVAL exploit  (Read 6411 times)

I have conformation that Summet has been revoked:

Thank you, Badspot.

I have a question...
Tighbrother says that he sent an eval bot to my friend's server.
And we banned it.
Then when he joined, i banned him but he said that it was his.

wat

Summet is now back as Celimma.

Original ID = 1k
What a lie.

[img ]http://gyazo.com/6f4265e5a5c7b2ccf0ed5a9c9002462a.png[/img]
Summet is now back as Celimma.
What a lie.
it looks like we have another obsessive to add to the list

Thank you, Badspot.
but..
i thought your one of summet's other accounts.

to be specific tcf is this guy while both tcf and summet shared the same bl_id (2216) at one point

i don't know if summet and tcf are the same people but we probably shouldn't rule it out

Thank you, Badspot.
stop trying to pretend your not summet
we all know

we all know

No, TCF is a completely different person, that is definetly not summet.
Well I've known Crit for a long time, and unless he made an entire fake YouTube channel and changed his name every time he went on my server, I wouldn't think it was summet

we all know
Who's this "we" you're talking about? The fact that 3-4 people defended me saying I'm not Summet is enough proof that I'm not Summet you handicap.

but..
i thought your one of summet's other accounts.
:/
to be specific tcf is this guy while both tcf and summet shared the same bl_id (2216) at one point

i don't know if summet and tcf are the same people but we probably shouldn't rule it out
Noedit: I already stated the key was passed around at some point. You can try connect the dots, but there's no point. You want to believe I'm Summet? Go ahead, believe I'm some child enthusiast who likes to cause problems for Blockland. Try your worst to disprove what I'm saying.

I'm a good friend of TCF. As I've said it once, I'll say it again. I can guarantee that TCF is not Summet.