Author Topic: FUEL - The Continuation.  (Read 3581 times)

Probably, yes.  But it's hard to trace your steps in a vehicle going 50-80 miles per hour.

Probably, yes.  But it's hard to trace your steps in a vehicle going 50-80 miles per hour.
True, but then, of course the hole.

We go on patrol.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:27:04 PM by Swat 3 »

I'm called to go on patrol. I go with a few people and my buddies. I'm appointed to patrol leader. I order all squad mates, but the appointed medic and the guy who carries a light machine gun, both people in my squad, to grab AK47 or M16A1 with kobra scopes and silencers. I switch out my makeshift silencer with a real one. "Everyone good with their weapons?"
Still no.

Also a Kobra is not a scope it's a sight.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:17:39 AM by blazerblock2 »

True, but then, of course the hole.

Everyone says "Roger." I smirk because I really notice I am not an officer and neither are them. I missed the rankings that the miltary had.
"You don't need to call me sir."
Uh, we have ranks iirc.

"Alright, spread out, look for the basement or a safe."  Cherenkov said, walking toward the living room slowly.  He looked around slowly, looking at the coffee table.  He kicked his foot out, catching the edge of the table and flipping it over, revealing nothing underneath but the rug.  However, on the underside of the table was a Velcro pocket.  He reached down, tearing it away from the patch pinned to the table and opening it, removing a key.  He then looked around, dropping the pocket in which the key came.  He began removing paintings from walls, all to no avail.  He moved the reclining chair back, nothing under it.  He then moved the couch, revealing a safe in the floor.  He removed the radio from its perch on the shoulder strap of his vest, speaking into it, "I found it.  Living room, get over here pronto."  He knelt down onto his knees, pushing the key into the lock on the safe and turning it, pulling the safe door open and revealing its contents.  "What the forget?"
Uh, we have ranks iirc.
u ignor me :c

lol

Cherenkov bent down, removing a silver case from inside of the vault.  He opened it, inside was a simple piece of paper, on said paper a set of coordinates.  "Damnit!" he shouts, throwing the case across the room, denting the wall.

mlockha's dropping out.  Lee disappears.

Cherenkov stood up, kicking the door to the safe shut and slamming his foot down on it, denting the case.  He placed a hand on his head, sighing.  He then turned around and picked up the case, carrying it with him to the humvee.  He turned the radio down, and picked up his own, adjusting the frequency.  "This is Cherenkov.  I've secured the contents of the safe... just a piece of paper with coordinates.  The coordinates are as follows: (insert coordinates for somewhere in Las Vegas here).  I repeat: (again)."
"Copy that, commander.  The coordinates are for a storage facility in Las Vegas, Nevada." the communications officer replied.
Cherenkov slammed his hands against the steering wheel of the vehicle.  "forget!" he shouted.  "Returning to base."
"See you soon, sir."
Cherenkov pulled out of the long driveway of the mansion and back onto the road, heading back for Sector Six's local motel.

Okay this is dead.  If anyone objects to me locking this please speak up.

I have the unknown temptation to roll around in most of the fuel, take a cigarette, light i-

Half of the Motel is bybye