Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3890017 times)

The matcap isn't very good. Too dark on that background and it doesn't show the topology very well.

In celebration of my parents being together for 22 years I decided to spend the day sculpting my dad

That is your dad? He looks a lot like The Bearded Skull. (The Bearded Skull should be a thing, mascot of the topic?)

That is your dad? He looks a lot like The Bearded Skull. (The Bearded Skull should be a thing, mascot of the topic?)
Do you think this is a game?
this is not
a
loving
GAME

In celebration of my parents being together for 22 years I decided to spend the day sculpting my dad
Your dad looks badass. Great job on the hair!

The Bearded Skull official topic mascot.

Just a wee bit more work in some areas, his eyes are more blue than green though so I'll need to change that, probably will when I actually start polypainting

Just a wee bit more work in some areas, his eyes are more blue than green though so I'll need to change that, probably will when I actually start polypainting
spend a small fortune in 3d painting, put it in your moms bed, let her wake up to it, laugh with dad, put statue in corner of living room.

spend a small fortune in 3d painting, put it in your moms bed, let her wake up to it, laugh with dad, put statue in corner of living room.
this sounds wonderful

The ears look really weird what's up with that?

Ears always look weird. Stare at someone's ears and you'll know what I mean.

Well they're pretty flat right now, they'd probably look better if I add more depth