Author Topic: Hacked GreenBH Day  (Read 7755 times)

He has loving aspergers. The best way to deal with aspergers is to be nice with the person who has it. It isnt his fault he acts the way he does. It isnt fair that you guys hacked his account. He only wants to play. I have a cousin with aspergers, so I know how to deal with it. The more you guys act like cunts to him, the worse his aspergers is going to get
So we give the pain-in-the-ass kid with a disease special treatment. He declared himself president of Port Town. If we were friends with him, he'd force himself into an imaginary position of power anyway. It seems most agree we're better off without him around. Perhaps getting rid of him all together was a bit overkill, but we were fed up with him spewing a constant stream of bullstuff. If it makes this little personality-type go crazier, he can do it somewhere else.

So we give the pain-in-the-ass kid with a disease special treatment. He declared himself president of Port Town. If we were friends with him, he'd force himself into an imaginary position of power anyway. It seems most agree we're better off without him around. Perhaps getting rid of him all together was a bit overkill, but we were fed up with him spewing a constant stream of bullstuff. If it makes this little personality-type go crazier, he can do it somewhere else.
If you have a mental condition that cannot be altered, I wouldn't consider the treatment special.  Yes, some of the things he has done have been unacceptable by our standards, however lets face it, he was provoked by none other than all of you who reject him.  Green is not all to blame, all of you who suppress and try to silence created this green which many began to dislike.

I am also to blame.  It was my idea to attempt to convert Age of Time's community into a democracy, of course I did not follow through because I realized the idea was to radical, and impossible to achieve.  By implanting the idea of governors to rule over towns, and to hold elections for these positions, Green assumed he would win since no one else was running, which was why he proclaimed himself as president.  I did tell Green that he couldn't be president without winning an election, however I didn't emphasize that enough.

In your attempt to crush Green's will to play, you are only boosting his motivation and will to play and rival anyone who dislikes him.  It keeps the game far more interesting, with Green's presence than without.  He expressed his dislike for Porto before, once Porto was banned the game got very dull, now with this drama I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Although I think its wrong for everyone to dislike green because of whom he is which he cannot change, it does not matter, I have no influence over anyone who plays this game.  My first judgments of those involved in this plot was incredibly inaccurate, and I don't believe I will interact with them as I would have before.

~Robby the Platapus

Whoa
I explained the situation, how it came to be, and my view on it.  And that's all you've got to say?  Do you even play AoT?

If you have a mental condition that cannot be altered, I wouldn't consider the treatment special. 
Isn't any mental condition unalterable.  By "condition" I don't mean like aspergers, I mean like your personality and such.  So if Jetz shouldn't hate Green because of whatever he does, then you shouldn't hate Jetz for hating Green.

It was my idea to attempt to convert Age of Time's community into a democracy, of course I did not follow through because I realized the idea was to radical, and impossible to achieve.
It's not radical.  It's just stupid and pointless.

Although I think its wrong for everyone to dislike green because of whom he is which he cannot change,
"whom" is the classy polite version of "who", right?

I explained the situation, how it came to be, and my view on it.  And that's all you've got to say?  Do you even play AoT?
Im saying "Woah" by how well explained it is. I applaud you

And yes, I do play AoT

You mainly attack my grammar because you haven't flawed my logic yet?  If not post something that doesn't attack my use of language.

Isn't any mental condition unalterable.  By "condition" I don't mean like aspergers, I mean like your personality and such.  So if Jetz shouldn't hate Green because of whatever he does, then you shouldn't hate Jetz for hating Green.

I was redundant about mental conditions, you got me.
Where did I say I hated Jetz?   I simply said I will now think differently about those people involved in the plot. Jetz was included I believe, therefore I view him differently. I do not believe in hate,it is only leads to destruction of ones self and others.

It's not radical.  It's just stupid and pointless.

By radical I mean the change would be to drastic to ever happen, no one would buy into the reform because they think it's "stupid and pointless".

"whom" is the classy polite version of "who", right?

Ok yeah, you got me I misused whom,I should have used who.  Attack my grammar.

~Robby the Platapus

I go against Robby the Platapus's speech, GreenBH, when I first met him, he was well, okay, but, til I've seen him bring in the idea's like Democracy, he fails.

Although, he made a speech about how much he hates Porto and how much Porto hates him, he didn't express on how he hates him, how you say, he only said a few words like "forget off". I think GreenBH's reputation from what it was before, failed, he is now averaging NEXT to LewnaJa, and all against the other trolls, what really ruined his reputation is making pointless threads, and idiotic parchments, that he should of kept secret.

Like, "Lub has a Spycam" stuff like that, till then he released, which was such a dumbass of him, that women in coats parchment, I still have the parchment. Although, people very much want it, I'm still keeping it.

To actually be honest, GreenBH "claiming" himself as president of port town is a STUPID idea, and, pff, democracy, it would be totally unfair, its like saying.

Citizen/Worker: What do I do next master?
Master/Leader: Go get me 12301 GP and 150 instahorses.
Citizen/Worker: But I don't want to!
Master/Leader: Get out of Port Town NOW!

Therefore, the game would be TOTALLY unfair, and, Age of Time should be left how it is, and Badspot should NOT put in democracy.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Darn you Muzzles56.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:c

Darn you Muzzles56.
How dare you
I am insulted :c

I was redundant about mental conditions, you got me.
Where did I say I hated Jetz?   I simply said I will now think differently about those people involved in the plot. Jetz was included I believe, therefore I view him differently. I do not believe in hate,it is only leads to destruction of ones self and others.
What I meant was that you can't use aspergers as a reason to not hate or ridicule someone.  I wasn't here for all this drama so I don't know who did what.

By radical I mean the change would be to drastic to ever happen, no one would buy into the reform because they think it's "stupid and pointless".
And I meant what I said.  It may be a drastic change but it actually is stupid and pointless.

Ok yeah, you got me I misused whom,I should have used who.
Nice run-on.

What he has is not some mind control chip in his head, or some brain dissolving paracite. He is still in control of his mind. We all have choices we can make. Just because someone has some condition weighting him towards certain options doesn't mean he is free from the responsibility of choosing correctly.

The first time i met Green he wouldn't stop babbling about how better he is than everyone and he could kill everyone he wanted, also he tried to banish anyone from port town who killed him. This is why I dislike him.

He is also a pure loving moron.

Holy stuff, I just read over the aspergers syndrome symptoms and I think I may have it... D: