Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1233198 times)

: That's the spirit! Every one of those bastards we let get away could be ten more grieving families here!

Walter returns a light smile and rests his hands

"It's good to hear at least you agree, I don't often share my larger thoughts with people."

Walter checks on if the drinks are coming

"I do however, although I don't think much of death, I like the little game that surrounds killcounts. Reminds me of hunting."
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:54:58 PM by Badger »

"So, why'd you join the air force?"
: That's personal. Sorry.

"Large?" Cualli's eyebrows raise at the comment, although she looks amused rather than offended. "For future reference, women don't really like to be called 'large.'"
: Okay.

She smiles a bit before continuing. "I would've thought that you've been around me long enough by now to have a handle on me. Although that does raise the question of what do you expect from people? Well, as you put it, my 'comrades.'"
: Distrust. Hostility. Violence.

Walter returns a light smile and rests his hands

"It's good to hear at least you agree, I don't often share my larger thoughts with people."

Walter checks on if the drinks are coming

"I do however, although I don't think much of death, I like the little game that surrounds killcounts. Reminds me of hunting."
The drinks arrive and Virvel immediately starts putting hers away.
: What're you up to now, anyway? On the kill count, that is.

: What're you up to now, anyway? On the kill count, that is.

Walter starts on his drink, at a slower pace than Virvel but still quick

"Still 25, I saw what you did last mission. You're uh... Catching up."

: That's personal. Sorry.
his mom never loved him so he ran away to the recruiters

: Distrust. Hostility. Violence.
"Wouldn't you consider it a good thing that you don't see that behavior in me? Or are you afraid that you'll eventually see them in me?"

his mom never loved him so he ran away to the recruiters
you could
i dont know
loving post

"Right."
Yui tries to think of something else to talk about, and for a few moments, there is silence.
"So... what do you think of the rest of Djuriskas?"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:59:07 PM by Gojira »

you could
i dont know
loving post
i quit posting for a reason and that reason is ive been busy the whole summer so why post in something that i have to post in regularly when i cant post regularly

thats fair, i forgot. sorry.

Walter starts on his drink, at a slower pace than Virvel but still quick

"Still 25, I saw what you did last mission. You're uh... Catching up."
: Don't feel bad, most people don't even get that far.

"Wouldn't you consider it a good thing that you don't see that behavior in me? Or are you afraid that you'll eventually see them in me?"
: Both.

"Right."
Yui tries to think of something else to talk about, and for a few moments, there is silence.
"So... what do you think of the rest of Djuriskas?"
: I miss the days when half our squad wasn't dead. Kommandant is a stick in the mud, Pansar's a dumb brute, Klara's the only one still around who knows how to have a conversation. Or have any desire to buy the things I come across.

Can i apply ?
dunno, do you think you'll be able to pay attention?

: Don't feel bad, most people don't even get that far.

Walter grins and gives a light nod of agreement

"I'll have to pick up the slack, or I'll have some catching up to do myself."

dunno, do you think you'll be able to pay attention?
Touche

Name: Artyom
Nickname: "Revenant"
Piloting Preference: Air-to-ground
Backstory: His family was forced to leave the zentragothorum imperium and flee to NAUC. After graduating pshychology, he decided to join the radio communcations team but it was too "boring" for his taste. After a movie marathon and some years of expensive pilot lessons, Artyom is "ready" for air combat.
Personality: Kind of a two face. Outside the roosterpit he acts like a cool dude that tells jokes, who doesn't really care about what you think of his actions.
Inside the roosterpit is a mentaly insane psychopath that laughs for every enemy parachute gunned down.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:36:53 PM by cromartini »

Jaakko tries to avoid one spread of fire, but accidentally eats another. His aircraft is destroyed.

"stuff!" he cries.

He puts the controller down and pets Talko, who has curled up next to him on the couch. Jalko is enjoying Musashi's attention.

"What do you mean, things you come across?"