Author Topic: Forum Avatar Posters V3: 40 pages of glory  (Read 42957 times)

EDIT: remove flatflyer at request of st8ter
wow loving friend

edit: you don't even have any of the Canadian forumers on there you dumbass how the forget can you have a hockey team without any loving canadians
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:27:31 AM by Flatflyer »

wow loving friend

edit: you don't even have any of the Canadian forumers on there you dumbass how the forget can you have a hockey team without any loving canadians

what are you trying to say

Put me on one pretty please.

not every hockey team has to have a billion canadians

wow loving friend

why the forget are you being aggressive I'm starting to question your Canadianis if you're not being nice

why the forget are you being aggressive I'm starting to question your Canadianis if you're not being nice

he's being aggressive because i removed him from the image i made

plus i didn't include canadian forumers

plus i didn't include canadian forumers
lol he didn't get put on a silly photoshop picture and gets mad?

someone do something with all the forum klk avatars

not every hockey team has to have a billion canadians

any winning team does.
I'd be fine with it if you removed it on your own will and not because someone said "ew flatflyer take him off" because that's pretty loving disrespectful

someone said "ew flatflyer take him off" because that's pretty loving disrespectful
I don't blame him, it's just a picture anyway

I don't blame him,
Okay remind me to say "ew twerky he's a friend lets ignore his posts" when I see you in a thread
it's just a picture anyway
Yeah but it still makes both him and the person who told him to take me off seem like complete friends.

Okay remind me to say "ew twerky he's a friend lets ignore his posts" when I see you in a thread
Yeah but it still makes both him and the person who told him to take me off seem like complete friends.
ayy the hypocrisy meter is off the charts

don't cry about disrespecting if you do it yourself tyvm

ayy the hypocrisy meter is off the charts

don't cry about disrespecting if you do it yourself tyvm
care to show where I do that then?