Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3881037 times)

in the black# its the percentage of black, but in the grey ones, it seams to be reversed.

After much hours of tweaking here and there, I finally have the head model complete. Your probably asking me why shes' missing ears. After stating the model is a she you'll probably guess. For those of you who didn't guess, or guessed wrong I'm going to add hair and cover it up. Ears are a pain in the butt to model, and after 3 hours at attempting to model them, I gave up. I'm hoping soon to get her textured and get some basic animation going. Please give all suggestions and comment. I'd like to know what you think.
[
Oh its a she? You have everything wrong then. When I thought it was male, the proportions were decent at best, but that definitely does not look female.

in the black# its the percentage of black, but in the grey ones, it seams to be reversed.
Actually it's the brightness of the color. For example black100 would be white and black0 pure black.

Holy stuff American-180.
http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/smg/smg62/am180-3.jpg
Even more surpression fire than a Calico.
Haha, I didn't even use a reference image, and I was just making a Thompson with the drum fed through the top some how...

Edit: Fixed the AK...

This is going to add another body type though...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 11:40:24 AM by TheKhoz »

I do it based on how much grey there is in Blender from the materials. Like if the all the RGB sliders are set on .750 I'll name the material grey75, and so on and so forth. It's just an easier way to name mats for the addon and future use.

i lost all my models and everything

cool

i lost all my models and everything

cool
May we ask how?

I want the red plane on the first page
its so awesome
Can i have it
Ill scripted it

I want the red plane on the first page
its so awesome
Can i have it
Ill scripted it

no

By golly! It's a minor update!!:

MechWarrior 4 HellHound

Falling with style!

roosterpit upgrade

Some changes to the way it recolors. (and to give an idea of the size)