Author Topic: Elevators v1.1  (Read 151472 times)

I did download last night, and start my server in bedroom very nasty laggy...  i have delete this mod, unable use it.

Wow! It's really finally out!! >:D I'm glad updates will be possible, because at the moment I'm not really into the glass appearance. I'd like the ability to color it. And other sizes would be nice too. But it's only Version 1.1. Thanks a ton for releasing it!

I did download last night, and start my server in bedroom very nasty laggy...  i have delete this mod, unable use it.

I have run this mod with no lag at all, along with other servers I have seen.

It shouldn't have a normal brick texture because bad things will happen when you build on it.

that is why I suggested making it look like a print brick. maybe even make a version that is actually printable?

that is why I suggested making it look like a print brick. maybe even make a version that is actually printable?
Make the texture the brick side texture, that would be cool.

I remember testing this.... almost a  year ago. Still, some things are worth the wait! :D

Cookie spam And caps? wow!
I still have not forgot about your big rage on the Peejester and saint thread calling everybody a bitch.

Your choice whether you believe me or not,
but I suggested someone try making elevators ages ago. :F

so many people have, so?
Make the texture the brick side texture, that would be cool.
that or completely blank
I did download last night, and start my server in bedroom very nasty laggy...  i have delete this mod, unable use it.
how many elevators did you put in?

these are almost exactly like clockturn's, which were made over a year ago.

1.1 is a lot better, but make some loving brick icons or take the bricks out, since they aren't even needed now.

1.1 is a lot better, but make some loving brick icons or take the bricks out, since they aren't even needed now.

The bricks I am certain are necessary.

FFFFUUUU--- I was making a evented version of this.. but it didn't work.

But.. Yay! Do they slide, or what?

Kalph, this is by far one of the best things you've done to this forum. Now those gloating bastards can shut up about the elevators, and everyone can live in peace, and also, for extra epicsauce, if you ever update, add sliding, like a gondola, I'm sure you know what I mean.