Author Topic: stop being so depressed lol  (Read 1421 times)

seriously yuki, I've had it up to here with irl people acting like a loving prick and moping about their oh-so-terrible life. You've said sixteen times that I've counted that you felt like you were going to kill yourself, and that you tried. The only mental disease you have is chronic stupidity, and I prescribe a kick in the butt for being such a roosterlord

I said that when I was 14, you literally looked up a topic from almost 4 years ago in order to prove a point about my opinion now. A++
The opinions from both posts match.

I don't believe I've ever been truely depressed, but I have had those days where I'm down for no reason at all. I still find that I'm able to think about it in a certain way and just be calm/optimistic about it.

I can't say if that's what depression is like or not, but at least with that I have a very large control over how I interpret how I'm feeling.

I don't believe I've ever been truely depressed, but I have had those days where I'm down for no reason at all. I still find that I'm able to think about it in a certain way and just be calm/optimistic about it.

I can't say if that's what depression is like or not, but at least with that I have a very large control over how I interpret how I'm feeling.

depression is like feeling no hope for anything at all

BUT THEN
cheeseburgers and icecream at DQ

loving cures cancer, I tell you

So if you start looking for it, and stop moping, you can find something worth living for.
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL MAN

Grandad recently killed himself because he was depressed.
Chronic depression sucks.